49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you think about it the gag would've still worked without future vision.

(player) Hmmm I need to get rid of ape.... Oh I'll try this... Here we go. Ooooh a cutscene hurray I did it! Oh wait.... LOL

Future Vision just points you in the right direction is all. I could be wrong

but then why would Sam pick up an old banana... I know I know I'm just sayin

• @Catfish33 said: If you think about it the gag would've still worked without future vision.

Not really, because you miss out on seeing the last part of scene that sets up the joke.

• You get to see the finished puzzle when you buy a jigsaw puzzle at the store..... you still have to figure out how all the pieces fit together.... Futurevision is the same thing I think.

• That's true.

I read in another thread that next episode won't have future vision anyway so this thread has become somewhat pointless...

Apparently much like my presence here.

• I'm gonna state again for the record that I liked future vision and this wasn't a complaint thread.

• Yes, it seemed like we got too much hints.

And I repeat what I said about the banana "puzzle"; good gag, most horrible puzzle in the entirety of 301.

• @Catfish33 said: Apparently much like my presence here.

Don't feel that way. The point of a forum is to argue and debate, and while I get your frustration with the way some people on here respond (which ranges from aggressive sneering to random remarks), stay on if you enjoy it. I hope we haven't made you feel cheap or unwanted for arguing with you, and I'm sorry if I/anyone else have/has.

Add Comment