68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Catfish33 said: lol it was just funny because he said "I can debate this with you for days" and then leaves. : D

This is a forum, not a chatroom. Just because he isn't on 24/7 doesn't mean he's gone.

@Catfish33 said: I'm guessing since the Two Teeth family are apparently missing as well then it probably all boils down to: they couldn't afford Joey Camen anymore... In which case I would say sorry that happened TT but I still feel the same way.

Or maybe that character ran out of mileage. Like Bosco.

• Given that the second half of Season Two was basically "The Story of Bosco," it seemed like he needed a break. There wasn't a lot for Sybil to do so she is also on a break. It seemed like a good idea to not open the new season with literally the same supporting cast as Culture Shock, for a third year running. That said, the season's not done yet so who knows.

• Yeah I know no reason to be like that.

Maybe. I don't know.

• Thanks Jake I was hoping for an official statement.

Err unofficial maybe... But still nice for a TT employee to pitch in some info.

• Feel free to multi-quote instead of double posting. (sorry, its a pet peeve of mine >_>)

The nice thing about not having the main cast used once again is that we can get a taste of new characters as well as some characters that haven't had a huge role in the series. I like that.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Kroms said: I mean, hell, I'd have liked to see the gorilla-man from Sam and Max Hit the Road again, but where does he fit? Even if TTG did manage to bring him back, how does he serve the story?

Hey! That would be a great idea! :D With Skun-ka'pe in this season, Bruno the Bigfoot would fit in well. :)

It would be interesting if Skun-ka'pe was a member of a race of intergalactic bigfoots. The race could have members on Earth, just as the intergalactic molemen do (as shown in Hit the Road and further expanded upon in The Penal Zone).

• I think Bosco just accomplished his goal, in a way. And Sybil. Their stories got an ending and although they might come back, they don't have their use like they did in Season 1, and keeping them around at all times would seem a bit forced.

Superball is an Agent and has been involved in that kind of things, it makes sense he'd be around for an alien invasion.

• @Giant Tope said: Feel free to multi-quote instead of double posting. (sorry, its a pet peeve of mine >_>)

Now you're just borderline trolling me. leave me alone please. I'll just shutup and everyone can go on their merry way.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Avistew said: Superball is an Agent and has been involved in that kind of things, it makes sense he'd be around for an alien invasion.

Plus, Max is still president, so it makes sense a secret service agent would be around to inform him of the situation.

• @Catfish33 said: Fair enough but what about Superball? He's still here, is it absolutely necesarry? No.

Actually, yes. Even if he doesn't show up later, Superball fits. He's the one who gives you the info on where Skunkape is headed, thus setting up the third act. He works at some new department in the US government. Since they needed a character to do that, and they already had a government secret service agent who was popping up everywhere, they brought back Superball. :)

Add Comment