User Avatar Image

What are your thoughts?

posted by Strong Max on - last edited - Viewed by 901 users

From what what we know so far, of course. I kind of think that the game looks a bit like Layton, but others have refuted this. I like the idea of this being a pilot, and a season will follow if succesful.
P.S. First origanal thread in this forum made by a non-telltalian! WOO!

88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@GinnyN said: Now I think about it, Puzzlebox is from Australia.

I can't dive either. :D

• @puzzlebox said: I can't dive either. :D

Huh. I can. NAUI certified for recreational diving. No technical diving or instructor certification, though. It doesn't generally take long at all(like, not much longer than a weekend), it's really just a cost issue.

• @Rather Dashing said: Huh. I can. NAUI certified for recreational diving. No technical diving or instructor certification, though. It doesn't generally take long at all(like, not much longer than a weekend), it's really just a cost issue.

If you are from UK, Taumel's comment just backfired.

• @GinnyN said: If you are from UK, Taumel's comment just backfired.

Haha, I'm not. United States, hence the arrogance.

• @puzzlebox
    Well, then at least you're offering some interesting misleading information with your avatar. :O)

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Rather Dashing said: Haha, I'm not. United States, hence the arrogance.

Arrogant men can be found in all corners of the globe, Dashing - but you do make an excellent case for the U.S. ;)

@Rather Dashing said: @puzzlebox
    Well, then at least you're offering some interesting misleading information with your avatar. :O)

It's a snorkel. Anyone can do that, but you need to take a course to dive with oxygen. :)

• @puzzlebox said:
    It's a snorkel. Anyone can do that, but you need to take a course to dive with oxygen. :)

When i was in Egypt i a.o. attended a course to snorkel and dive in the red sea. First thing people wanted me to taking part was to snorklel. l was scared due to all those sea urchin, lion fishes, jelly fishes, clown fishes and many otehr lifeforms all around me. Calm down taumel, think about it, it's you they should be afraid of, so, hah, just enjoy those wonderful colours all around you.

Then after some time i got more adventerous again and took my own route across the riff a little bit away from the others. I was happily enjoying myself until i got more away from the riff were i was trying to look deep down into the sea when suddenly something big and white shaped up from below. If thought, okay that's it, you and your stupid adventures, why didn't you stay with the others, this must be a shark.

It came so quickly towards me that i was kind of paralysed, just staring at it, getting bigger and bigger. Then after a few seconds i realised that this wasn't a shark. Instead it was one fat diver in a white swimsuit, hey heart, you can continue bumping again. I still stared at the diver considering the possibilities and how weird this situation was, oh and i safely returned to the beach, at least physically.

• @puzzlebox said: Arrogant men can be found in all corners of the globe, Dashing - but you do make an excellent case for the U.S. ;)

In the defense of the US as a collective whole, it may just be my upbringing in New York...though that's what I usually use to explain my hostility, inability to hold back any opinion(no matter how derisive), and my love of bagels.

Ah, New Yorkers. :)

• @Rather Dashing said: In the defense of the US as a collective whole, it may just be my upbringing in New York...though that's what I usually use to explain my hostility, inability to hold back any opinion(no matter how derisive), and my love of bagels.

Ah, New Yorkers. :)

I also was once in New York. Problem was that all our luggage, we were coming from Canada, was sent to Casablanca and we had to stay there for some time until our stuff returned, so with only a few dollars left in your pockets we lived in the cheaper surburbs for a few days. Only a few white around us, we a.o. made it out of one gun fighting and somehow our New York trip was a completely different experience than we intended it to be.

Wasn't it Dennis Leary who once said New York teaches you to life from moment to moment, from street to street?! We looked pretty shabby and dangerous on our own when our luggage, which they obviously didn't send straight back to New York finally arrived. Interestingly we had less problems with this outfit in the surburbs but then in Manhatten. :O)

• I think "Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent" is supposed to be in the vein of "Sam Spade: Private Investigator" and Remington Steele, Guy with Two Last Names for Names. Only Nelson Tethers is kind of a dorky name (and kind of a dorky guy as well, I'm guessing) so it's funny. I'm guessing.

Add Comment