User Avatar Image

I like cheese

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

especially sharp cheddar.

140 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Tor

@Irishmile said: Im surprised this thread isn't plastered with Wallace.....

Your wish is my command.
    Wensleydale_1367148c.jpg

• You can order pizza without cheese in restaurants. They look at you a bit funny, but they can do it.

• At that point you might as well just order bread sticks

• @WarpSpeed said: You can order pizza without cheese in restaurants. They look at you a bit funny, but they can do it.

I admit I have never tried. I usually just don't go. I don't know, it seems I'm being annoying and demanding, I never ask people to make something especially for me, I just make sure to order something I can have to begin with.

• Actually, there is a type of pizza called Marguerita that has no cheese, just tomato sauce. I had it in Italy and it was very delicious.

• @Alcoremortis said: Actually, there is a type of pizza called Marguerita that has no cheese, just tomato sauce. I had it in Italy and it was very delicious.

Interesting, in France usually Margarita has tomato sauce + cheese.

There are delicious pizzas without cheese but it's a bit rarer to find them, plus you never know if people put butter in the dough or something.

My favourite pizza has artichoke, eggplant and mushrooms with a tomato and basil sauce underneath. It's delicious.

Although when I make my own I tend to make an "onion pizza", that's basically just onion on the dough with a bit of olive oil between the dough and onions. It's very simple and very tasty.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Alcoremortis said: Actually, there is a type of pizza called Marguerita that has no cheese, just tomato sauce. I had it in Italy and it was very delicious.

That's pizza marinara (just a garlicky tomato sauce, no other toppings). Margherita has cheese. :)

• @puzzlebox said: That's pizza marinara (just a garlicky tomato sauce, no other toppings). Margherita has cheese. :)

Now I know it's been awhile... mixing up my pizzas. At least I remembered it started with an "M":D

Mmmmm... pizza...

• Being unable to eat anything dairy means you can't have a regular pizza, garlic bread, mac and cheese, a loaded baked potato, a grilled cheese sandwich, pancakes, waffles, a cheeseburger, yogurt, a parfait, egg nog, cheesecake, ice cream, warm chewy cookies... and a lot more things.

Wow, that really sucks. My favorite food ever anywhere is a Meatbuster Pizza ["...mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, italian sausage and beef on the crust of your choice" (comes with marinara sauce)] from my local Mazzios Pizza. One of the best things about that place is you can order online and specify exactly what toppings/sauce/crust/meat-temperature you want.

Add Comment