User Avatar Image

Pre-ordered yet?

posted by Fury on - last edited - Viewed by 893 users

Just a poll to see how many people are interested in this game.

112 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's just me or the free episode coupon I get from S&M season 3 doesn't work for Puzzle Agent?
    In the mail they were saying "You get a coupon code good for one free Telltale episode - Enter the code in your cart to get your free game! This coupon code is valid now through December 31, 2010."

• @Bloody Eugene said: It's just me or the free episode coupon I get from S&M season 3 doesn't work for Puzzle Agent?
    In the mail they were saying "You get a coupon code good for one free Telltale episode - Enter the code in your cart to get your free game! This coupon code is valid now through December 31, 2010."

Coupons always work for games that were already out at the time.
    When the Season 3 preorders started, Puzzle Agent wasn't out, therefore you can't use your coupon for it.

• @Tor said: I'm in the same boat as Harald B; I would buy the game instantly, but with the 50% off deal I'll have to think about what (if anything) I'll buy with it. (And factor in the expensive shipping costs, and the fact that I have to pay customs fees and VAT on shipments over 200 NOK/~33 USD)

Same here. I'll probably get the items I wanted, but couldn't squeeze in under the 200 NOK limit with the 50% off spring sale. It's kind of silly that you don't have to pay customs fees on books alone, but if your shipment contains anything else, like the S&M soundtrack bundle for instance, you have to pay customs fees on everything, including the book, if that puts you over the limit.

• instant purchase for me, and i've use 50% on Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse :)

• @axelkothe said: Instant purchase. Love Layton, love Telltale, love the art...

That pretty much sums it up for me too...oh, I also loved Fargo and Twin Peaks! Anyway, instant purchase.

• Instant purchase, and I got the book of Grickle, and Surfing the Highway. =]

• Another (almost) instant purchase here, just the game though.

• Haven't preordered yet, but I'll do it when I get home from work and have time to watch the featurette - and I love the Grickle channel on YouTube. :D

• Dang going to have to go and buy the wiiware version.
    No sale for me then.:(
    But yeah a buy on release for me:D

• Not instant, but it's going to be a definite purchase for me. The game itself seems very interesting and I want to support the pilot program.

Plus: I haven't bought Sam&Max S3 yet, so using the 50% coupon is a no-brainer for me. More game for less money... that's why I love Telltale :)

Add Comment