User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 10.3K users

Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.

2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wish is granted, the shipping and everything is free, as a result you kill economy and create a chaos state and USA turns into a 3rd world country and now Americans starts emigrating to mexico!

I wish Winslow would stop dancing in the signature of The highway, and that the posters in this play would post a video of em dancing like Winslow!

• Granted. The dancing becomes viral overnight, and even your parents are doing it now. Now that dance isn't cool anymore.

I wish for a copy of The Devil's Playhouse, translated into French, with quality voice acting and jokes as funny as those in the original version.

• @Everlast said: I wish Winslow would stop dancing in the signature of The highway, and that the posters in this play would post a video of em dancing like Winslow!

You didn't grant my wish! Grr!

@Everlast said: I wish for a copy of The Devil's Playhouse, translated into French, with quality voice acting and jokes as funny as those in the original version.

Granted, but those evil swedes are so angry that they didn't get a translated copy they kill you out of jealousy.

I wish, once again, that shipping was free from this store. For everything, even prints.

• Granted. Telltale's new prices make airport stores look cheap.

I wish I could have that theme song from "The Devil's Playhouse."

• Granted, but now you feel bad for not taking the initiative to use the Telltale Music Extractor. Also, this may be the wrong one.
    http://www.esnips.com/doc/6b5477f9-09be-4918-aefa-308bfa614ab3/Skun-kape-in-Action

I wish for a cadaver.

• You get it, but it's one of them cadaver construction-kits from Ikea. It includes a live human and dissection tools. After using the tools to cleverly transform the human into a cadaver, the police busts down your door after receiving reports from the neighbors that someone was conducting some sort of satanic ritual. You go to jail where it is deemed that you are to spend the remainder of your life.

I wish I could hold my breath for 11 and a half minutes.

• Granted, your lungs grow three sizes and crushed the rest of your organs. Keep it to ten minutes next time, buddy.

I wish robots eat each other.

• Granted, now there are no cool robots, or robotic anythings! This means, TVs, DVDs, computers, iPods, prosthetic arms with those fake nerves, EVERYTHING WORTH LIVING FOR IS GONE!!

I wish I had a dollar

• Granted, but it slips through you fingers and rolls down a drain.

I wish I had $5.

• Granted, 500 pennies materialize a few feet away from you in mid-air and scatters all over the place. You contemplate if you want to spend time picking them all up from the ground or if you should just leave them.

I wish I had a bottle of fine cognac that is not poisonous, acidic, volatile, tainted, explosive or harmful in any way.

Add Comment