User Avatar Image

Physical Copy?

posted by jweir on - last edited - Viewed by 903 users

One question nobody has seemed to ask and perhaps I've overlooked is this, do you receive a physical copy for just shipping after it releases?

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: Did you, um, read the rest of the thread? We aren't even getting a Puzzle Agent DVD.

I said if, besides the fact that it's still the beginning; things can change.

• @splash1 said: I said if, besides the fact that it's still the beginning; things can change.

The beginning of what? We have literally no indication that we'll get anything other than the first pilot episode, or that it would ever be included on a future Puzzle Agent season DVD.

• Still, Rather Dashing, it's nice to dream... Mmmmm... Dreams are fun...

• @Rather Dashing said: The beginning of what? We have literally no indication that we'll get anything other than the first pilot episode, or that it would ever be included on a future Puzzle Agent season DVD.

We do know from Sean Vanaman's blog that they have planned out the rest of the series if it gets greenlit:

@Rather Dashing said: We made a single game — well worth your 9.95 — and depending on how people feel about it — ie: give us yo’ dollars — we’ve got a whole series waiting in the wings. Rest assured that this won’t be some Lost nonsense — we know exactly where this story is going if you deem it so.

(Been waiting for an appropriate time to post this.)

• @Rather Dashing said: The beginning of what? We have literally no indication that we'll get anything other than the first pilot episode, or that it would ever be included on a future Puzzle Agent season DVD.

If Puzzle Agent gets picked up for a full season, then there's a good chance of a DVD, which would probably include the pilot. The quality of this hypothetical DVD is being discussed. I don't really understand your aggressive tone.

• @jp-30 said: I don't really understand your aggressive tone.

It's Rather Dashing, it's what he does :p

• @Didero said: It's Rather Dashing, it's what he does :p

In my mind, he's "agressive tone" is a Sarcastic Tone.

• Usually a "pilot" means they intend to create a series of it. Why would it be different here?

• They intend to make a series of it if the pilot proves succesful.

• Based on the fact that they apparently already have a story and all, it seems more like they're planning on making it a series unless it's a total commercial failure.
    Which isn't exactly the same thing.
    I'm sure they'll do every one of their pilots with the intention of making a series out of it. Unfortunately some might just not work, and then it's better for them to lose the money and time invested in a self-contained episode than a whole season.

Add Comment