User Avatar Image

Bosco's disguises

posted by Zachspyfox033 on - last edited - Viewed by 225 users

Has anyone else but me found Bosco's disguises annoying?

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've heard one or two complaints about them, but I don't mind them. It's fun seeing what disguise he's got every new episode. Episode 6 had the best disguise :P

• I like them simply because it sets Bosco up for some really nice jokes from Sam & Max.

• I have to agree with Badwolf, the disguise in episode 6 was the best one =p

• It's hard to argue with anything that sets up a line like "Tally-ho, fools."

• I thought they were ok, but both Bosco's disguises and Sybil's career-changes did become a bit of an overused joke in my opinion; the first disguise was a nice surprise, then they got steadily more monotonous. Ignoring that, the British one, especially the line "you can't go in there - it's knackered!" was probably my favourite.

• I feel like Bosco's disguises got a little old and tired, as a gag, after his British one (because really, where can you go after "TALLY HO, FOOLS!"...?)--although his Ep. 4 disguise did get a few laughs out of me. His disguise in Ep. 6 was just brilliant, though...as was Sam's reaction to it. Absolutely priceless. :D

• @Tyraa Rane said: His disguise in Ep. 6 was just brilliant, though...as was Sam's reaction to it. Absolutely priceless. :D

Yeah. "Hello, Bosc-- Oh, dear God..." :D I would have done the same in his position if I walked in on someone I knew for that long only to see them in drag.:D

• Hopefully, when telltale introduce new characters, they do not do the [insert properties] change in each ep. I think one is enough and two seems redundant (points to Sybil.) I thought that they goin to do it with all the new characters, seeing how Jimmy was a skin body in one game. Luckily, they stopped with that rather than giving Jimmy a new gangsta theme every episode.

• I thought Bosco's monthly "nationality-themed" disguise was getting old by episode 4, but 5 and 6 broke the pattern enough that it was funny again.

I agree that for Season 2 they should stay away from such repetitive gags, or at least make them a lesser focus.

• @LuigiHann said: I thought Bosco's monthly "nationality-themed" disguise was getting old by episode 4, but 5 and 6 broke the pattern enough that it was funny again.

I agree that for Season 2 they should stay away from such repetitive gags, or at least make them a lesser focus.

I agree with both your statements. I was shocked that they broke out of the nationality-themed disguise and went to do random disguises in the last two games.

Add Comment