User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 7.6K users

Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.

2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cognac that is not poisonous, acidic, volatile, tainted, explosive or harmful in any way? Granted, you get a bottle of water.

I wish I have corn.

• Granted. Your ears are now corn. You can choose to rip them off and eat corn, or not eat corn and still be able to hear.

I wish I was a Mighty Pirate(tm)

• You become a mighty pirate (tm), and you enjoy a fair bit of swashbuckling until you are hunted down and killed by a mighty pirate hunter (tm). After being sent to the crossroads you manage to make your way back to the world of the living by using unconventional means to solve puzzles and combining everyday items. However you do not have much time to enjoy your return to life as you are swiftly hunted down and killed by a mighty ghost pirate hunter (tm). This time there is no return to the land of the living.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I said the word "the".

• Granted, but the dollar appears wherever you say the word "the", which is coincidentally your throat. Your throat becomes clogged up with money and you suffocate.

I wish I was a bit less morbid.

• Granted, you're also a bit less funny now.

I wish I can defy the laws of nature and come out alive.

• Granted, you do come out alive, for now. Just remember that ,wherever you go, nature is watching you

I wish for a cupcake that will not harm me or anyone (apart from Justin Bieber) in anyway

• Granted you get a cupcake thats does not harm you except to emo teenager bieber. The cupcake is nonviolent but it upsets your stomach!

I wish The 4 Horsemen of the apocalipse (Remolay, Hassat Hunter, TPravetz, The Highway) would once and for all expose their hidden agenda on this board!

• Granted. Their true agenda disappoints you, and you wind up in denying the fact of the apocalypse. Everyone but you foresees it coming, and you die unprepared.

I wish I had an attractiveness meter device that would adjust my attractiveness. It would start at "moderately attractive" and end at "heavy-duty chick magnet".

• Granted, but it gets stuck, and your attempts to fix it jam it backwards from "moderately attractive" down to "Snicklin-level attractiveness". Your popularity plummets, and you cannot remove the device as it is implanted in your heart. Also, I forgot to say, but "Snicklin-level attractiveness" is the worst level. But you already knew that, else why would you wish for an attractiveness device?

I wish Remolay, Hassat Hunter and TPravetz would join me tonight as we raid Everlast's home, and his router (the second being with a DDoS attack)

• Granted, but you get attacked by a head crab hiding in a drawer. Hassat hunder attempts to create the world's first real-life mod with a time-space bending gun that he found hidden in a fridge, and as an unintentional result gets trapped in the universe of the "Worst Game Ever Award"-winning game You Are Empty. And then TPravetz... makes a bad joke, and is heard from twenty miles away by Everlast, who hunts him down and eventually kills him.

I wish was better at ActionScript.

Add Comment