User Avatar Image

Which platform will you be getting it for?

posted by fco. on - last edited - Viewed by 964 users

I know it may be a bit early, but...

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jennifer said: Out of all the announced platforms, I only have a PC. I've also only bought Telltale games for PC so far, although I'm tempted to pick up The Penal Zone for PS3. :)

Penal Zone on PS3 works gloriously! Go for it!

I'll be playing Puzzle Agent on PC, though, which is fine with me.

• @LuigiHann said: I succumbed to the hype and pre-ordered for PC. I hope they make a lite/demo version for the iPod so I can at least check out the interface.

Dunno i bought Broken Sword as well as Steel Sky for my iPodTouch and to me the screensize was just too small, so the iPad seems to make a lot more sense.

I love coding gestures on a multitouch device but at the same time i have to say that this permanent sliding over the surface hurts my fingertips after some time - makes you feel like a heavy guitar player -, so it really depends. Again point&click is superior to some drag&click there. I also don't like those virtual joysticks some use in their games. A real joypad feels a lot more convincing.

Oh and as for the question, PC, but also hoping for an engine enhanced gaming experience on da Mac. :O)

• PC or WiiWare... but prolly PC

• iPhone or PC/Mac; haven't decided which one yet. I'd prefer it on iPhone as it seems like the type of game I'd prefer to play on the go (ala Prof. Layton games) but then again, I don't know how it'll play on the tiny iPhone screen. If it's anything like Monkey Island SE on iPhone, I'll probably loathe it.

• I've pretty much bought just about every telltale gamete date. They've been all for the PC or the PC/Mac dual client software, when available. However, I'll go crazy and follow it on both PC/Mac and iPad. I got the iPad version of the first and it was an experience even after all the previous games I played on a good computer system. Telltale has a way of making things look great just from artistic conception. So it looks like a good cartoon even with lower settings. But playing Sam and Max on iPad was like having a thin book in your lap playing a 3D interactive cartoon while you lounge back in your easy chair or couch. Call me crazier than Max, if you will, but that is so worth it. But alas, the computer seasons are great deals, and you don't want to pass up the DVD you usually get after the season.

• Wiiware of course, I already even have 1000 wii points set aside for it.

• i said iPhone Touch earler but now i might get it on wiiware. depends on if super meat boy is over 1000. it it is, then its iTouch for me. or PC. aw drat.

• I would like to see it come to the xbox 360!

• Please make a DSi version!

• User Avatar Image
    MRN

Im gettin it on PC, because of he 50% discount deal.

Add Comment