User Avatar Image

Whats the 1st thing you will do when u receive your DVD package?

posted by Everlast on - last edited - Viewed by 423 users

Well i preordered a few days ago the DVD version so im kinda excited about it. Can't wait to receive it and restart playing it ALL OVER AGAIN. Because for me it's never enough the 1st time to play it. I like to go all over the story and see how predestined and how well was planned the plots from TOMI in other games and clues.

Anyway it may sound weird but the first thing i will do when i receive the DVD is to smell it. I know it sounds weird, but its the smell of having TOMI finally and believing its finally in my hands that gets me so excited. Then ill open carefully the box so it doesnt damage and see whats in there!

What will you do When you receive the package on your home?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll stare at it with a big grin on my face for about three days straight.

• I'll be happy to know that soon I'll be able to talk about Tales with my husband instead of constantly catching myself so I don't spoil anything.

• @Everlast said: Well i preordered a few days ago the DVD version so im kinda excited about it. Can't wait to receive it and restart playing it ALL OVER AGAIN. Because for me it's never enough the 1st time to play it. I like to go all over the story and see how predestined and how well was planned the plots from TOMI in other games and clues.

Anyway it may sound weird but the first thing i will do when i receive the DVD is to smell it. I know it sounds weird, but its the smell of having TOMI finally and believing its finally in my hands that gets me so excited. Then ill open carefully the box so it doesnt damage and see whats in there!

What will you do When you receive the package on your home?

I'm a smeller too.
    Especially with books.. Yessss.

• @adventureaddict said: I'm a smeller too.
    Especially with books.. Yessss.

When I'm trying a drink I've never tried before, I smell it first. Any kind of drink. A lot of people laugh at me or think it's weird. :)

Also I know lots of people like the new CD/DVD smell, never really got into that though...

I think books smell good too.

• I don't smell things, but I will hug them sometimes, if it's something I'm extremely excited to get. Think panel 3 in this comic but replace the Xbox with a Wii and that's me on launch day.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I don't smell things, but I will hug them sometimes, if it's something I'm extremely excited to get.

I hugged a book once. :eek:

On the subject of smells: my favorite smell in THE ENTIRE WORLD: the smell inside the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disneyland... Awesome. :)

• I'll let the dog take a sniff at it to make sure it ain't a bomb.
    Wait, I don't have a dog.
    I'll let the cat take a sniff at it to make sure it ain't a bomb.

Then I open it and watch the bonus material ;).

• I wouldnt hug the package because i would be afraid to bend the box. I want to conserve it as much as possible. Also the smell is only to Cherish the moment and excitement of the arrival!

When that UPS truck or US postal service ring my bell i will be happy to receive the dude and sign my package!

@Hassat Hunter i though u had Hassats as pets and not cats! Weird if you ask me.

• Just caress it. So softly.. carefully..
    *ahem*
    Yes.
    Best smell thing I've discovered is new post-its.

Add Comment