Menu
68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damn. Bosco is my 3rd favourite character!

• Thanks for all the votes so far folks, appreciate it. :)

• I think my personal preference for the optimal amount of Bosco in this season would be a single telephone call in one of the later episodes. Audio-only (so he doesn't need an animated model), just one conversation (so Joey only needs to come in for one day), last or second-to-last episode (so we can all be surprised when we thought he wasn't going to make an appearance at all).

Just enough Bosco to make all his fans smile, but not enough to annoy anyone who's afraid of him getting over-used.

• @Jota said: Audio-only (so he doesn't need an animated model), just one conversation (so Joey only needs to come in for one day)

You know, if there ever was a better occasion for Bosco's voice actor to literally phone it in I don't know when that was... :p

(Hey, even JJ Abrams did the same with Greg Grunberg in Star Trek... ;))

• i played season 1 & 2 againg just for Bosco. I love him! especially in all those goofy disguises

• I could see him just popping in now and then [per season I mean, and ok maybe not EVERY season] kinda like Murray has done in the last 3 MI games, that would definately be enough to keep me happy. :)

Not that I'm unhappy, heh, it's just well no need to repeat myself...

Also I'm surprised at how lop-sided the poll is becoming. Good to know I'm not the only one.

@Dangeresque said: i played season 1 & 2 againg just for Bosco. I love him! especially in all those goofy disguises

I don't think I could ever get tired of Bosco's disguises, it could just go on forever and ever... But that's just me. :D

• Maybe in a diff setting. Very tired of seeing the same side of Bosco.

• Maybe TellTale send Bosco to Las Vegas because they plan to include him in the next CSI game.

• @Andorxor said: Maybe TellTale send Bosco to Las Vegas because they plan to include him in the next CSI game.

lol. :)

I guess my overall point with this thread [besides the poll, that serves it's own purpose] was this: I just don't want Bosco to disappear forever... If I just had some way of knowing he'd be back at some point eventually I would feel better, and wouldn't really 'miss' him as much... Make sense?

• @Catfish33 said: I guess my overall point with this thread [besides the poll, that serves it's own purpose] was this: I just don't want Bosco to disappear forever... If I just had some way of knowing he'd be back at some point eventually I would feel better, and wouldn't really 'miss' him as much... Make sense?

Yeah, makes sense, and I don't really think Telltale would abandon the character for more than a season since I don't see anyone filling the dialogue/comedy void that he did (closest is Grandpa Stinky, I suppose).

Add Comment