User Avatar Image

Whats the last thing you will do when you receive your DVD package?

posted by Rather Dashing on - last edited - Viewed by 179 users

Well i preordered a month ago the DVD version so im kinda excited about it. Can't wait to receive it and probably ignore it for a couple days before finding the time to go through all the DVD extras at once. Because for me it's never enough the 1st time to play it. I like to go all over the story and see how predestined and how badly was planned the plots from TOMI in other games and false forshadowing.

Anyway it may sound weird but the last thing i will do after i receive the DVD is to break it it. I know it sounds weird, but its my clumsy nature and i know ill break it and thats why i cant have nice things :(.

What will you last with your disc after it arrives at your home?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: Well i preordered a month ago the DVD version so im kinda excited about it. Can't wait to receive it and probably ignore it for a couple days before finding the time to go through all the DVD extras at once. Because for me it's never enough the 1st time to play it. I like to go all over the story and see how predestined and how badly was planned the plots from TOMI in other games and false forshadowing.

    Anyway it may sound weird but the last thing i will do after i receive the DVD is to break it it. I know it sounds weird, but its my clumsy nature and i know ill break it and thats why i cant have nice things :(.

    What will you last with your disc after it arrives at your home?

    You're the reason we all can't have nice things.

  • The last thing I'll do with it is leave it in my will to my future grandchildren.
    I'll be the best grandma ever.

  • @adventureaddict said: The last thing I'll do with it is leave it in my will to my future grandchildren.
    I'll be the best grandma ever.


    "Thanks, Grandma. I get a 50 year-old game. That's...thanks, Grandma. This thing doesn't even work in Holographic Windows 2050! I know you're dead but, wow, what a cheapskate."

  • @Steve2911 said: ...Die?

    Yes, if a hundred years from now people are still dying that is. I would like it sent along with me, along with my stuffed rabbit, and a couple of other important childhood treasures. It's never too early to prepare for the afterlife. Oh wow, I had no idea how much that sounded like Stan until after I typed it. :eek:

  • @Rather Dashing said: "Thanks, Grandma. I get a 50 year-old game. That's...thanks, Grandma. This thing doesn't even work in Holographic Windows 2050! I know you're dead but, wow, what a cheapskate."

    Darn it.
    Worst Grandma ever then. :(

  • Probably sleep with the DVD case :p

  • @Rather Dashing said: "Thanks, Grandma. I get a 50 year-old game. That's...thanks, Grandma. This thing doesn't even work in Holographic Windows 2050! I know you're dead but, wow, what a cheapskate."

    If you look at it like that, then cheapskate.

    BUT look at it like this.

    Thanks Mom for an old relic that my great great great grandma used to use, I bet we can learn about our relatives history if we learn how to use this artifact.

    They then use their super high tec comp witch can scan anything, and use it, learn that the historry of their family was from their great great great great great great grandpa Guybrush and learn about his quest for la espongia and screw up history for the world.

    Now look at it like this then she is not a cheapskate, but a person who screwed up her own family history.;)

  • I think by that time the game might be worth a heck of a lot if it's in good condition.

  • @VeronicanPlay said: Probably sleep with the DVD case :p

    I sleep with my favorite DVDs and Books too! :D

Add Comment