User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

Here's mine:

walp.jpg

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.

710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think I'm going to do a livestream better... but not today. Maybe this friday or something...

• @GinnyN said: I think I'm going to do a livestream better... but not today. Maybe this friday or something...

You might want to wait until most people are done with 302, or less people will show up!

• I think I heard somewhere that SnagIt can capture videos. At least I think it can capture youtube videos. But that probably wouldn't help with what you're trying to do.

• I think Photoshop has a good video catcher, but I have yet to look into it.

• @Avistew said: You might want to wait until most people are done with 302, or less people will show up!

Yeah, I was thinking about that. That's why I said Friday: I can do it (I'm about to enter, again! to exams) and, if I wait to my exams to be over, "They stole Max's Brain!" will show up. This thing is going to be beta anyway, soooooo, if three people show up, I don't mind

@Avistew said: I think I heard somewhere that SnagIt can capture videos. At least I think it can capture youtube videos. But that probably wouldn't help with what you're trying to do.

I tried once. Always frustrate me the thing can only export to .swf, and if I want to upload that to YouTube it's not that convenient.

@Avistew said: I think Photoshop has a good video catcher, but I have yet to look into it.

Really? I'll see it... as soon I finish with "The Tomb of Sammun Mak"!

• @Chyron8472 said:
    Here's my laptop. I regularly clean the desktop of stuff since, when I download files, I usually save them to my desktop for easy access at first.

31378642.png

For anyone who cares [...] this is XP, not Vista or 7. I used a skin that merely replaced the system files that xp uses to display menus and icons and uses zero memory in doing so. I hate memory hogs like WindowBlinds.

Here is my desktop PC, which is Windows 7 (64bit). I have the wallpaper cycle between various images. Here are a few of them.

18327316.png

46595624.png

Quite a number of screenshots I post show the "Tales of" banner through a title bar, which means the wallpaper was currently this one:
    80996594.png

My laptop is native 1280x800. My desktop is native 1440x900

• @GinnyN said: Yeah, I was thinking about that. That's why I said Friday: I can do it (I'm about to enter, again! to exams) and, if I wait to my exams to be over, "They stole Max's Brain!" will show up. This thing is going to be beta anyway, soooooo, if three people show up, I don't mind

I tried once. Always frustrate me the thing can only export to .swf, and if I want to upload that to YouTube it's not that convenient.

Really? I'll see it... as soon I finish with "The Tomb of Sammun Mak"!

I want to tune in to that live stream! But I would need to be told the time in GMT +8, or I have no clue.

• @Chyron8472 said: Here is my desktop PC, which is Windows 7 (64bit). I have the wallpaper cycle between various images. Here are a few of them.

I have the same one as your second, so no need for me to post mine as you have done it for me :p

• @GinnyN said: Anyway, Do anybody knows any program to record the screen which is not the camstasia studio?

VirtualDub can record the screen, among other things, although I can't really vouch for it since I use VirtualDub mainly for testing/encoding AviSynth scripts...

Add Comment