User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Leak said: They have koalas at Disney World now? :D

I wish! I didn't see any when I went to the Animal Kingdom. They need to incorporate Australian wildlife. Although, during Christmas time the animals aren't as active (probably the weather). I did see a Bengal tiger though. They have ditches that they supposedly can't jump over, but um....yeah.

@Leak said: Yare;306239']Mickey Mouse fountain drink spotted.

Hidden Mickey!

• I heard most koalas have Chlamidia. Or so i heard in an interview with an actress on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. (i miss his show)

• Well, that's depressing. There goes the idea of keeping a Koala as a pet. No thanks.

• @Jenny said: Well, that's depressing. There goes the idea of keeping a Koala as a pet. No thanks.

Mmh... Why, if you don't mind my asking? It's not like you're in danger of catching it... I assume.

• @Jenny said: Well, that's depressing. There goes the idea of keeping a Koala as a pet. No thanks.

You could have a special Koala Zoo in your basement, though! And you can wear a HM suit to project you from the disease.

It's a lot safer then keeping a hippo in your bathtub, or a Panda in your attic.

• @Avistew said: Mmh... Why, if you don't mind my asking? It's not like you're in danger of catching it... I assume.

I would imagine it must be very difficult to keep a pet with a disease. You would have to constantly take it to the vet, and the bills would be incredibly high.

• @splash1 said: You could have a special Koala Zoo in your basement, though! And you can wear a HM suit to project you from the disease.

It's a lot safer then keeping a hippo in your bathtub, or a Panda in your attic.

HAHA, oh wow, I definitely didn't get that until just now. I don't think I will ever be able to look at koalas the same way again.

• @Jenny said: I would imagine it must be very difficult to keep a pet with a disease. You would have to constantly take it to the vet, and the bills would be incredibly high.

I think a koala would cost a lot anyways since it's an exotic animal.
    But think of it the other way around. That poor koala has already been born, and is already sick. And does even have someone taking care of him or her! And you're just abandoning him/her to his/her fate! Oh, do you have no mercy for the poor koala I've just made up?

• And considering they just eat 1 kind of thing, nope...

(I don't know the name in english. The thing I know, that tree is heated by the Mapuches here, because, according to them, kill the earth. I must agree, because, when you plant that tree in a zone, in that zone cannot grow up anything more than that kind of tree)

Add Comment