User Avatar Image

is wallace and gromit in uk?

posted by masterno.6 on - last edited - Viewed by 286 users

is fright of the bumblebees and the rest on pc available in the uk? coz i am dying to get this game!:guybrush:

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

Yes they are. You can buy them in the Telltale Store, download the episodes right away, and get the DVD later for the price of shipping.

• Seriously, anywhere with internet can have them. There are no NTSC or PAL brandings on computers, so it doesn't matter. I'm sorry, but I have to say this: Why would Wallace and Gromit, a British based game, NOT be released in the UK? There. I Vented. (eew)

• @The Highway said: I'm sorry, but I have to say this: Why would Wallace and Gromit, a British based game, NOT be released in the UK? There. I Vented. (eew)

Maybe they meant a retail purchase?

• I don't understand the point of getting it as a retail purchase. You get the awesome collector's version of the disc here, so why you'd go anywhere else puzzles me. I can understand international people not liking the shipping charges, but if that is a real issue (if the past is any indicator) just hold off on buying them and wait for another free shipping sale. There's been 2 in the last year, so it can't be that long.

• @jweir said: I don't understand the point of getting it as a retail purchase. You get the awesome collector's version of the disc here, so why you'd go anywhere else puzzles me. I can understand international people not liking the shipping charges, but if that is a real issue (if the past is any indicator) just hold off on buying them and wait for another free shipping sale. There's been 2 in the last year, so it can't be that long.

Oh dear, how untrue that ended up being...

Add Comment