User Avatar Image

They Stole Max's Brain!

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Could it be that the brain in Skunkape's spaceship from episode 1 was Max's brain from the future? Will that be the the cliffhanger for episode 2?

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @YoshiRoll said: Max's brain from the future?

I'd say it would have to be Max's brain from the PAST... Episode 1, Season 1 to be exact, because the brain was voiced by Andrew Chaikin, just like Max in that episode.

Or it's not Max' brain at all.

• @splash1 said: Not really possible, it obviously means that Skun-k'ape was succesful in gaining Max's brain, or it's another person who was more smarter then Skunkape.

"Amazing! I had no idea my skull was threaded for easy access!"

Though to be fair, it may be zipper sealed this time.

• From what we learned in 302, ill say its the Mole people who stole it.

• Anyone could have. Just think of the possibilities: the wielder could control many powerful psychic forces, harness his chaotic violent tendencies or even use it as a nifty floatation device.

• I'm pretty sure those huge, 6-feet roaches have something to do with Max's missing brain. Not to be confused with the giant roaches from "Bad day on the Moon" episode.

(note that the episode mark has a face of the main episode villian on it, examp.: Penal Zone has Skun-ka'pe, while Toomb of Sammun-mak has Mesiur Papierweight)

• But do we really think that Sal has taken Max's brain?
    And perhaps they won't make it that easy for us this time...

• Was the episode influenced by Twilight Zone episode/short story Its a Good life? There both about a child with god like powers in control of everyone.

• @coolsome said: Was the episode influenced by Twilight Zone episode/short story Its a Good life? There both about a child with god like powers in control of everyone.

So what your saying is in a The Twlight Zone episode It's a good life. There's a giant space ape who steals a kid's brain and then the kid's dog sidekick comes and throws a person called Sammun-Mak's brain into the kid's body which then gives Sammun-Mak powers. Then when the dog sidekick is about to save the kid then Sammun-Mak changes the world so he can be king. So then the kid tricks the dog sidekick to stop Sammun-Mak which then ends with the Dog fighting a space ape and a crazy king which then ends with the world going by to normal and then loads of Sam clones oops i mean loads of dog sidekick clones come and attack them?

Wow Sam & Max used a lot from The Twlight Zone in this episode.

Add Comment