User Avatar Image

Bugs/Glitches I found

posted by DontEatRawHagis on - last edited - Viewed by 588 users

Two that I can remember vividly:

1. When i used the Can on the train in the second movie(I had to go back in time to get the can because I didn't have it, ie I finished two of the movies before getting to that part) The can placed itself below the floor so it looked like they got sucked into the floor. It got back into place after the animation was done.

1.5 When I used the can of nuts in front of the daughter and father molemen on the train it did not play it's sound effect.

2. Do not and I repeat do not get the Opposite sex curse and then the bad luck curse at the same and then wait for the Opposite sex curse to die out. Even though it said the curse was gone the animation was still there and when I got the bad luck curse removed I still had the opposite curse animation floating around. When I clicked the Grampa Moleman dialog option Benny's Curse I got a dialog circle with no dialog(ie I had no choice and could not right click out). Have to go back and do it again.

90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Hassat Hunter said:

* In the begin, Maximus says: "Hah. Fat chance. But you do, right Sam?" Of course that should be Sameth. Is that VO cut short (like with Stinky's fishes in 301) or did William forgot the timezone there for a line?

Theres a point where Maximus talks about him not wearing any clothes. Can't remember if he was making a point about having clothes on, but i remember it being about how he is naked.(ie. like the modern day Max)

• Sameth tells the train conductor that Maximus isn't decent, but that could work even without lagomorphic nudity.

@Avistew said: Oh wow, you had already finished that reel? I didn't even know it was possible. I finished it last.

To be fair, I was going at it with the idea of failing. Wanted to see if I could get Sameth and Maximus stuck as bas-relief for eternity to see if there was a "bad ending" scene, but there wasn't, though to a certain degree it was a success.

• Found a major bug on Reel 4:

When using astral projection, Sam speaks, not Max. (Was Sam watching the reel 4? Nu-uh.)

• @Hassat Hunter said: * In the begin, Maximus says: "Hah. Fat chance. But you do, right Sam?" Of course that should be Sameth. Is that VO cut short (like with Stinky's fishes in 301) or did William forgot the timezone there for a line?

Actually it also happens in the reverse where Maximus says Sameth, and the subtitles say Sam. Never noticed Sam mess up his lines.

• I am waiting for a grand patch to replay the game.

• I had a nice big dartboard/doorknob type thing appeared in front of everything on screen during reel 3 after I first saw BAE, but it fixed by changing reels.
    Also I put the bust back on the central plinth in reel 2 and it vanished until I swapped reels and came back

Add Comment