User Avatar Image

Bugs/Glitches I found

posted by DontEatRawHagis on - last edited - Viewed by 416 users

Two that I can remember vividly:

1. When i used the Can on the train in the second movie(I had to go back in time to get the can because I didn't have it, ie I finished two of the movies before getting to that part) The can placed itself below the floor so it looked like they got sucked into the floor. It got back into place after the animation was done.

1.5 When I used the can of nuts in front of the daughter and father molemen on the train it did not play it's sound effect.

2. Do not and I repeat do not get the Opposite sex curse and then the bad luck curse at the same and then wait for the Opposite sex curse to die out. Even though it said the curse was gone the animation was still there and when I got the bad luck curse removed I still had the opposite curse animation floating around. When I clicked the Grampa Moleman dialog option Benny's Curse I got a dialog circle with no dialog(ie I had no choice and could not right click out). Have to go back and do it again.

90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Emo Hoe said: I had a nice big dartboard/doorknob type thing appeared in front of everything on screen during reel 3

I guess, this is the virtual joystick, which appears whenever you drag on screen. I once had this stuck on screen too somehow, but it disappeared again, just after dragging somewhere.

• @SpaceFalcon2001 said: Actually it also happens in the reverse where Maximus says Sameth, and the subtitles say Sam. Never noticed Sam mess up his lines.

Where?

Also, when starting a new game, I too had the joystick stuck on the screen. Change from all other times was that this time it was Gigantic! It took up my entire screen :eek:.
    Should have made a screenshot :(.

• I've only skim-read over this thread, so I don't know if this was mentioned. But after the first time that Sameth and Maximus are thrown off the train, Max says to Sam "equipment malfunction?", but the speech isn't heard. This is actually quite ironic considering Max's actual comment. Did anyone else experience that?

• @Tor said: I noticed something a bit strange... From a certain camera angle, while chatting with Kringle in the theater, Max's shadow had three ears.

It's a bit weirder than that. I think he actually does have three ears in that shot. If you look closely, you'll notice that one of his ears has no internal background but is instead transparent. Kind of gave me the willies.

• In the theater, I saw that Max shadow had 4 ears. :)

Also, I noticed some shader problems. Max's head was in the theatre perfectly round shaped and nicely shaded. In other scenes, his head was much more crudely shaded.

Edit:
    Lol...seems I wasn't the only one with the ear problem :)

• According to my personal testing, Max-cowification does that.
    Certain in reel 2. Unknown where reel 3 Cowification has the same effect...

• User Avatar Image
    Tor

@Flah said: It's a bit weirder than that. I think he actually does have three ears in that shot. If you look closely, you'll notice that one of his ears has no internal background but is instead transparent. Kind of gave me the willies.

Interesting, I never saw that. Maybe it shows up only on certain hardware?
    I added some screenshots that show how it looks like for me.

Add Comment