274 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Firstly, can we be sure someone actually stole his brain? Maybe it's still in there, maybe too tiny for the human eye to spot? No no, as far as we can deduct, someone cut open his head- but for all we know, this can just be one of Max's many childish pranks.

So the question is: are there any cicrumstances under which Max would cut himself open? I think the answer is a fairly resounding "yes", with several exclamation marks after it.

• I'm sure there would be, but would watching his great-grandpappy's final demise be one of them?... maybe.

plus, it looks more unzipped than severed, his head is threaded for easy access remember, so maybe Mack Salmon stole his brain

• Why do I have this irrational feeling that Sal and the Stinkys stole Max's brain and are for whatever reason hoping to use it to create an army of Max clones with the gift, and that the episode will end with something going wrong and an army of Sam clones being created?

• @onlyamonkey said: Firstly, can we be sure someone actually stole his brain? Maybe it's still in there, maybe too tiny for the human eye to spot? No no, as far as we can deduct, someone cut open his head- but for all we know, this can just be one of Max's many childish pranks.

Chilidish pranks?! Childish PRANKS?!

Does this look, like a childish prank to you?

Max's Brain GONE

It's under link for spoiler reason.

• I checked the character lineup again, and Papierweight isn't a ghost, but he is in black and white. Maybe he came out of the projector? And stole Max's brain?

• They're only B&W so you can't see their faces or their bodies. You used to be able to adjust the picture's darkness and make it bright, but I can't do it anymore...

• That's what I did. After I did that, everyone was in colour except for Paper whoever. And the character that I think is Kringle is slightly transparent. I thought he was Santa. His face is covered, so maybe it's not him.

• The person who stole Max's brain is in this very forum site none other then avistews !!!! I have proof!

This picture on TTG blog of Max's empty skull that was sent in by her!
    severedhead.jpg

• @Sailorcuteness said: The person who stole Max's brain is in this very forum site none other then avistews !!!! I have proof!

This picture on TTG blog of Max's empty skull that was sent in by her!
    severedhead.jpg

How could she?! Well there goes the ending of Episode 3, we already know who the villian is!

Add Comment