User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 10.9K users

Here's mine:

walp.jpg

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.

710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • basically, i made a devil's playhouse bade and a penal zone and sammun mak badge icon and changed the icons. all the ones on the left side that are telltale titles are just empty folders; because I forgot where the icons are stored and I don't want to lose them, except for the bone games, and the devil's playhouse folder contains tomb of sammun mak, which im hiding in there because I'm not supposed to have it until after exams (ssh!) or my laptop gets taken off of me.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I cleaned!

Hahaha! Don't you know that...er... Pebbles sucks?
    Wait, was it "Peddle"? What the hell is it anyways?

(Looks nice. I like how you put the Telltale icons on the right. Kinda like Highway did, actually, were you inspired or is it a coincidence?)

• it's "Peggle" and its pretty fun. its by, i think, popcap, and you basically shoot 9 balls at pegs and try to remove all the red ones. it's actually 90% skill and 10% luck, not the other way round, random-guy-who-said-this-on-guru's-deviantart!

And, guru's desktop looks so much better now!

• @Avistew said: (Looks nice. I like how you put the Telltale icons on the right. Kinda like Highway did, actually, were you inspired or is it a coincidence?)

Oh, I was inspired all right. I owe it all to Highway. The only problem is I need to get shortcuts for Season 1 on my desktop and individual ones for Season 2, plus I haven't installed SBCG4AP yet, so it's a little sparse right now.

Also, I love how the concept art conveniently had a dark corner that was perfect for me to use, until Telltale's games outgrow it.

• :D now i *inspire* you to download all the demos of every game to fill up the space!

• Nice try, but I already own everything but Wallace and Gromit 1, 2, and 4, Bone, and Texas Hold 'Em, and I'm just fine holding off on those for now. I just need to install and create shortcuts for what I have.

Plus, I never installed the downloaded episodes from Season 2, since I got my DVDs before I finished Season 1.

Oh, and I haven't bought Puzzle Agent yet, and I didn't count the CSI games.

• It does look fun. (And I was trying to be funny, not insulting. Just in case it wasn't obvious).

• @GuruGuru214 said: Nice try, but I already own everything but Wallace and Gromit 1, 2, and 4, Bone, and Texas Hold 'Em, and I'm just fine holding off on those for now. I just need to install and create shortcuts for what I have.

Plus, I never installed the downloaded episodes from Season 2, since I got my DVDs before I finished Season 1.

Then I inspire you to install and create shortcuts for all games you own! why not display them if you won them?

Add Comment