User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 12.5K users

Here's mine:

walp.jpg

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.

710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • so, the ones for the files on the left or for the penal zone, launch of screaming narwhal, etc?

• @Chyron8472 said: I put game icons on my desktop only when I'm actively playing them.

Same here, an icon for a game on my desktop means "I'm not done that game yet".
    I only play them once before I get the DVD anyways, so then I have the DVD icon that works fine for that.

• @Chyron8472 said: Define "Trekkie."

I'm a big Trek fan (mostly everything that's not the TOS TV series,) but I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed.

I mean, I've seen every episode from TOS at least once, every movie and TNG/DS9/VOY/ENT episode possibly several times, and will watch it if it's on TV (except TOS) but I've never been to a convention, dressed up in any Trek costume, nor joined any local Trek fan club.

hmm... I only have 2 Trek related wallpapers in my stuff though. odd.

I mean the hardcore nuts that speak Klingon fluently and never leave the house without a backup pair of Spock ears. :p

It's at the point where I'm learning the Na'vi language, getting back into Second Life solely for Avatar RPing, things like that. I've crossed a level of geekdom quite new to me, haha. (I should clarify one thing, though: despite my fascination with the Na'vi, I am *not* in any way a furry.)

• If he means Narwhal, I bet you got the Narwhal icon from these forums, Highway. Same as me.

Am I right?

EDIT: Ooh! Sources say yes! (and no)
    That is the icon you made yourself, after all. You were the one to post it on here.
    So it's the same icon that I got from here.

Well, I use it also. So, score.

• @ShaggE said: I mean the hardcore nuts that speak Klingon fluently and never leave the house without a backup pair of Spock ears. :p

It's at the point where I'm learning the Na'vi language, getting back into Second Life solely for Avatar RPing, things like that. I've crossed a level of geekdom quite new to me, haha. (I should clarify one thing, though: despite my fascination with the Na'vi, I am *not* in any way a furry.)

I understand what you mean. I became a radical Whovian in about two weeks. There are no ears involved in that, but I do have my sonic screwdriver and psychic paper!

• @The Highway said: so, the ones for the files on the left or for the penal zone, launch of screaming narwhal, etc?

Basically, the ones for The Devil's Playhouse folder, Tales, Sam and Max Season 1 and 2, and Wallace and Gromit.

• So, these then:

28618507.png

Hey, I like those.

Highway, can you upload those in a zip to MediaFire? I want em. They're nice.

• What confuses me is that the icon he has there for Save the World is the one that the Season 2 DVD installed for me.

• @GuruGuru214 said: What confuses me is that the icon he has there for Save the World is the one that the Season 2 DVD installed for me.

Ah, that would be why he didn't list it as an icon he created. As far as I remember.

• yep, and the season 2 icon is the one from the telltale store, because it seemed to fit better.

also, i can't seem to locate the files for the seasons 1 and 3 icons. but ill try

Add Comment