User Avatar Image

Season 3 Steam Icons

posted by Zodler on - last edited - Viewed by 407 users

steamxf.th.jpg

Who is responsible to make and design the icons in Steam Library, Telltale or Steam? Please redo the Season 3 icons. As you see, Season 1 and 2 have perfectly nice designs with titles. What happened to season 3? No proper work and design? :confused:

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This is not helping one bit.

What the ... are you talking about? What is not helping a bit?

• We sent over some new art yesterday and will keep a closer eye on this moving forward :) The Steam guys put the existing ones together from what art they had, but we've now done a clean-up pass on them. They should be sparkly and new soon.

Zodler I replied to your support ticket twice and received no response from you! Your email address is insane -- it's a Yahoo address filled with almost random looking numbers (something like [numbersnumbersnumbers]forums@yahoo.com. Is that crazy thing the address you check?

• Yes, strange, I have not received anything from you. I have a paid yahoo email account and when you pay, you can make disposable addresses for countering spams. So whenever I send emails to websites, I use my disposable addresses.

Now that you mention it, I have not received your newsletters in a while also.

I have to ask this, have you also replied in the past about the option to remove the joystick icon? Because I also sent you an email about that! ;)

• The icons are not still incorporated. When will they be added? Does it take weeks?

It would be nice to have them while we are actually playing the episode and also it’s supporting the people who buy early and pay the full price.

• I don't know the status of the icons other than they have been made.

As for hiding the joystick icon, it's unlikely, especially mid-season. I will inquire about it when we get to the end, for the DVD release, but again, I can't promise anything.

• @Jake said: I don't know the status of the icons other than they have been made.

As for hiding the joystick icon, it's unlikely, especially mid-season. I will inquire about it when we get to the end, for the DVD release, but again, I can't promise anything.

I'd like it if the mouse were constrained to a small circle around the joystick while using it also, the way it was constrained in TMI, but with the superior visual representation of the joystick. :)

• @Pale Man said: I'd like it if the mouse were constrained to a small circle around the joystick while using it also, the way it was constrained in TMI, but with the superior visual representation of the joystick. :)

I vote against that. When I was playing ToMI in windowed mode, constraining it would cause the mouse to spasm really annoyingly.

• @Jake said: I don't know the status of the icons other than they have been made.

I'm continualy amazed how super nice are you guys. Have you be super nice to work there?

• @Power46 said: I vote against that. When I was playing ToMI in windowed mode, constraining it would cause the mouse to spasm really annoyingly.

Who plays anything in windowed mode? :p

This discussion has been closed.