User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 199.7K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was wondering what the diffrence between caramel, toffee, and fudge is. As far as I'm aware, they're all the same thing.

• the only difference I know is that fudge is chocolatey

At Mackinac island you can actually watch people making the fudge. I went there once with my grandmother.

• Slept most of the day, so nothing hasn't had time to enter my mind, but now I am playing my Facebook games, and there sure is lot :p

But knowing me I am sure the thoughts of, why am I so much worse than other people will enter my mind, that is the curse of suffering from low-self esteem :p

But I know the mind dulling effect of games will take that away soon enough, hehe :D

• I am about to go play Republic Commando. What's on my mind was that I'm having a whole lot more fun playing it than I thought I would.:D

• I've been wondering if I should reactivate my World of Warcraft account, just to see what the game is like and to talk to the people I used to talk to.

• @jeeno0142 said: I was wondering what the diffrence between caramel, toffee, and fudge is. As far as I'm aware, they're all the same thing.

I think it's a matter of temperature and possibly ingredients. If I'm not mistaken caramel is either just sugar or sugar+butter, and can be super hard. Fudge and toffee have to be softer, and I think toffee is coffee flavoured and fudge is flavoured (chocolate, coffee, maple syrup) as well.

• Should we make another post/sticky about Didero's chatroom mentioned earlier on in this thread? Right now it's just Avistew and me in here.

• @Zonino said: I've been wondering if I should reactivate my World of Suck-My-Life-Away-craft account, just to see what the game is like and to talk to the people I used to talk to.

Fix'd.

• @Brainiac said: Should we make another post/sticky about Didero's chatroom mentioned earlier on in this thread? Right now it's just Avistew and me in here.

Yeah, it's a bit quiet. ShaggE used to be here but left. Maybe people are more likely to click a thread called "Telltale Chatroom - Come and join us!" than a "what's on your mind" one?
    You go right ahead and start the thread :p

• I was just thinking about how easily a million random things go through my mind every second of the day. But when asked to post one, they all fly right out like birds through an open door.

This discussion has been closed.