User Avatar Image

Yog Soggoth is Major Villain in 305!

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 175 users

In Jurgen's Room in the Tomb of Sammunmak there is a statue of Yog Soggoth. (below)

Yog_Soggoth_statuette.png

It has tentacles coming from it's face extremley similarly to the icon for episode 305! (below)

episode5.png

This probably means Yog Soggoth is the main villain in 305! (City that Dares Not Sleep)
Please compare the two pictures and comment.

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • one: We have several threads on this already
    two: Many of H.P. Lovecrafts creatures have tentacles, That could be anyone

• User Avatar Image
    Tor

I'm hoping for something like this; I've enjoyed the Lovecraft references so far!

• three: Episode 205 had Satan on its icon, but the main villain of the whole season wasn't Satan.

• There was also a giant statue of Yog-Soggoth at the beggining of the episode - we knew that he was squid-like, but that doesn't mean that the image is referring to him. If it was that obvious, they'd probably show off a bit more of him. Furthermore, that doesn't make him the main villain either - he needs to be summoned by someone first, and presumably someone is going to want to try to control him.

Being in the image doesn't automatically make them the villains either. Remember how Santa, the Maoi heads and Satan were in the image for their episodes? They weren't strictly the villains in their episodes either.

Also, for that matter, who said that there had to be *one* main villain? It seems that there are going to be a variety of villains this season, all determined to control the psychic powers for their own goals.

And the topic title seems spoilerific for those who haven't played Sammun-Mak yet. Might want to change that.

• @Planeforger said:
    And the topic title seems spoilerific for those who haven't played Sammun-Mak yet. Might want to change that.

Ahahah, I had this *breath pause* hilarious idea, like if Yog Soggoth IS the main villain of this season! Ahahah! Like, YoshiRoll didn't only spoil Episode 2, maybe he spoiled the entire season!! That would be REALLY funny! Hahaha, ahahah... aaaah....

• not that Spoilerific, he was mention in 401 too.

And also more to the point of icons, 101 and 106 had Sam and Max respectively. They obviously weren't villians

• @Remolay said: not that Spoilerific, he was mention in 401 too.

And also more to the point of icons, 101 and 106 had Sam and Max respectively. They obviously weren't villians

I thought Max was a long running villain of all the franchise o_o!!

• I always thought of him as a reluctant hero. He sort of just gets thrust into saving the day with sam

Sam: We save the world
    Max: Sometimes on purpose

• @Falanca said: three: Episode 205 had Satan on its icon, but the main villain of the whole season wasn't Satan.

No, it was something much worse. Not as in fiercer or more threatening, just a lot more vomit-inducing and ear-splitting.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@YoshiRoll said: It has tentacles coming from it's face

Tentacles?! I thought he just really likes spaghetti.

[ATTACH]1524[/ATTACH]

See?

I'm pretty sure that child is evil though.

Add Comment