274 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it was confirmed we go to the museum this episode.

Looking forward to it.
    Not really much to add on the rest...

• Sam was able to use Hugh Bliss psychic power items. He probable has some power,but not as much as Max.

• @Andorxor said: Sam was able to use Hugh Bliss psychic power items. He probable has some power,but not as much as Max.

An interesting point, but the problem is that Hugh Bliss' talismans seemed to work with everyone who used them. The Toys of Power only work with those who already possess psychic capabilities.

Still, there's something fishy about Sam when it comes to this. He can see Max's Future Visions "somehow" after all, although that could be because Max wants him to. I think we have as likely as not a chance of getting further elaboration on this enigma.

• @light_rises said: An interesting point, but the problem is that Hugh Bliss' talismans seemed to work with everyone who used them. The Toys of Power only work with those who already possess psychic capabilities.

Still, there's something fishy about Sam when it comes to this. He can see Max's Future Visions "somehow" after all, although that could be because Max wants him to. I think we have as likely as not a chance of getting further elaboration on this enigma.

maybe sam and max think so much alike that the toys are confused.

• @light_rises said: An interesting point, but the problem is that Hugh Bliss' talismans seemed to work with everyone who used them. The Toys of Power only work with those who already possess psychic capabilities.

That is, until it's answered in episode 5, somehow..if at all.

• Hugh Bliss is alien so he could have one and Yost it power to make the talismans so Hugh noose

• Sam clones more like relives or ans esters how shed Sammun-Mak was one guy or homespun may be Mak Brain was puld out and took their names Sammun-Mak to it and van then their name's:( history is written bye the wines ps he killd sammun

• @The Gentleman said: Skunka'pe was sucked into the Office Penal Zone while holding them, so I doubt it.

If Sam and Max could steal their recording contract from their past selves without the time stream falling apart, I'm pretty sure they could get the Toys of Power back from The Penal Zone. It's not like they attached a bomb to Skunka'pe's back before he got sucked in.

• @light_rises said: Still, there's something fishy about Sam when it comes to this. He can see Max's Future Visions "somehow" after all, although that could be because Max wants him to. I think we have as likely as not a chance of getting further elaboration on this enigma.

Do you know? All the Hats and Moustaches in Maximus' mind get to me think for a while Sameth was also a construct of Maximus' Mind =P. Even with the movie, considering that reels are part of the Maximus' Powers and probably told the story the way Maximus thought was.

Of course, I suddenly remember the Skeletons and that it.

Add Comment