User Avatar Image

302 - At the end (obviously spoilers)

posted by Dangeresque on - last edited - Viewed by 318 users

What happened at the end? why were they killed? Shouldn't they have turned into cows? Something to be found out in the next chapter right seeing that they also stole Max's brain? Or a writing error? (doubt it)

Either way i hated the ending! Which is to say i loved it but i hate the wait now! i won't play episode 3 until 4 and 5 are out! 99.2453% that that wont happen and i'll be stuck in this rant again next month.

By the way, GREATEST EPISODE TELLTALE HAVE RELEASED FROM ANY GAME SO FAR! Purely opinion obviously

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Maratanos said: I was actually very surprised at how few toys were in the Devil's Toybox. I was expecting more of them.


    I don't think all the toys were present, though. I don't remember seeing the rhinoplasty or the nutrition specs for example.

  • @Tilan said: I don't think all the toys were present, though. I don't remember seeing the rhinoplasty or the nutrition specs for example.

    Or the deck of cards.

  • Does 16 toys total sound a likely number?

  • EDIT: whoops nevermind. Read the entire posts first, Cheri.

  • @Zeek said: There's no need. Just turn to the final page in the first Sam & Max christmas comic where you see their family in the final panel. :D

    The title you want to read is "The Damned Don't Dance."

    Suppose you could scan and post a picture of the family? I've always wanted to see that part. I don't have a single Purcell comic.

  • @queen_of_the_lobsters said: Suppose you could scan and post a picture of the family? I've always wanted to see that part. I don't have a single Purcell comic.

    Would, but my scanner is acting up again. I think it got possessed when I tried to scan in a used paper towel so I could capture the texture it had on it when I used glass cleaner on a popcorn butter spill.

  • @Zeek said: Would, but my scanner is acting up again. I think it got possessed when I tried to scan in a used paper towel so I could capture the texture it had on it when I used glass cleaner on a popcorn butter spill.

    Uh huh.:(:o:confused:

  • I still doubt Sameth and Maximus have kids in the conventional sense. The way Sameth says "Shut up Maximus!" suggests to me that it is just a convenient lie to get their oily hide out of the situation.

  • @Randulf said: I still doubt Sameth and Maximus have kids in the conventional sense. The way Sameth says "Shut up Maximus!" suggests to me that it is just a convenient lie to get their oily hide out of the situation.

    That was my first thought too, but we don't get anything to go by beyond that -- except that they somehow managed to have offspring after all. I think it could easily go either way, all things considered. (I'm still partial to my "Wild, Unremembered Night in Cairo" theory, but that's just me. :p)

Add Comment