User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 193.6K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • mmmm, hamburger snot...

• @Avistew said: Ok then, sorry if I gave you unwanted advice :)

On the contrary, any explanation is good as I have never been able to figure her out. We got her from the cats protection league so we don't know what happened to her as a kitten so for all I know I'm doing something that reminds her of a past bad memory and she's reacting the best way she can. It would help if I could speak cat.:p

Sorry if I seemed unappreciative.

• I really hope that Eyjafjallajokull erupts again. Cos I learned how to spell and say it and then everyone stopped talking about so I cannot show off. I don't wanna bring it up out of nowhere though :(

• @GuruGuru214 said: I'm not sure which was my favorite, iced tea or hamburger.

Lesson for today: Chew, swallow, then breathe :p

@GuruGuru214 said: I really hope that Eyjafjallajokull erupts again. Cos I learned how to spell and say it and then everyone stopped talking about so I cannot show off. I don't wanna bring it up out of nowhere though :(

It's still erupting, as far as I know. Occasionally the ash clouds cover part of Europe. So don't worry, it'll come up again :)

• I'm wondering whether I should buy Red Dead Redemption. I kind of liked Gun, but reviews have let me down a lot of times in the past.

• 2:51 - 3:35 of Audioslave's 'Gasoline' is kick-donkey!

Three letter acronyms are thrown around far too much these days.

Un-famous people who use twitter are idiots, no-one is reading about your stupid daily habits, you sad, sad people.

Why did it have to be Ronnie James Dio? Why couldn't 50 Cent have died instead?

Bed.

• Did I just have a delusion of reading a really long post on this thread? I went to the Quote button and it all disappeared. Now I really think I'm going crazy.

Anyway, on the subject of cats, I had a HUGE cat when I was younger. I found him in my backyard when I was 10 or something. He would chase after the family dog that didn't like me, so we became fast friends. I even put him on a harness sometimes and took him for walks. I need to get another cat, maybe one of those Russian Long-haired ones that supposedly don't have the protein that causes allergies.

• @Jenny said: Did I just have a delusion of reading a really long post on this thread? I went to the Quote button and it all disappeared. Now I really think I'm going crazy.

Anyway, on the subject of cats, I had a HUGE cat when I was younger. I found him in my backyard when I was 10 or something. He would chase after the family dog that didn't like me, so we became fast friends. I even put him on a harness sometimes and took him for walks. I need to get another cat, maybe one of those Russian Long-haired ones that supposedly don't have the protein that causes allergies.

If you meant my post it did exist, it does exist.

This discussion has been closed.