User Avatar Image

All 3 seasons for $29.95!?

posted by Armand1880 on - last edited - Viewed by 887 users

Wow. I don't know anyone who would use this code I got in my e-mail, but it lets you get that 3 season pack for $30! Makes me wish I had a reason to buy it again.
Sad to see it'll go to waste. Can I give that code to someone else? Does Telltale allow that?

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think someone in marketing needs a kick in the butt.

"We noticed you have purchased a Sam & Max game. Have you thought about completing your collection with all three full seasons?"

If marketing noticed that, they should've also noticed that I've already bought all three goddamn seasons in addition to all seasons from all the other franchises.

I mean, it's a nice deal and all, but maybe TT's targeted marketing could be a bit more targeted.

• Well... I don't think I'm in a position to not use this! I only have Season 1, after all...

• Well if one of you guys happens to have a spare promo code that won't be used by you… I'd take it off your hands. ;)

• @Hakobus said: I think someone in marketing needs a kick in the butt.

"We noticed you have purchased a Sam & Max game. Have you thought about completing your collection with all three full seasons?"

If marketing noticed that, they should've also noticed that I've already bought all three goddamn seasons in addition to all seasons from all the other franchises.

I mean, it's a nice deal and all, but maybe TT's targeted marketing could be a bit more targeted.

Well I wasn't sad to get it at all, despite having all three seasons. I passed it on to a friend who I knew wanted to get into Sam and Max, but probably wouldn't have been able to spend a full fifty (despite it being a great deal). Seriously, Telltale, you guys are the best! And I thought Steam had frequent good deals! Now all I need is another sale to replace the Sam and Max animated series dvd that my dog ate....seriously. D :

• I already own all three seasons too, but I don't mind getting send amazing deals :)

@Judy said: [...]and I still have some "spare" vouchers from playing the TOMI demo Treasure Hunt.

As far as I know, those coupons were only valid until December 31st 2009.

• @Alexander Hess said: Well if one of you guys happens to have a spare promo code that won't be used by you… I'd take it off your hands. ;)

Wow, thanks for all the PMs. You sure are a great crowd around here. ;)

Just ordered the 3-pack.

Thanks

• User Avatar Image
    DPB

I got the email too, though I have both seasons 2 & 3 and a retail copy of season 1, so I don't need the coupon. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

• @DPB said: I got the email too, though I have both seasons 2 & 3 and a retail copy of season 1, so I don't need the coupon. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

If too many people send you a PM, transfer some to Alexander, sounds like he got some extra codes :p.

• User Avatar Image
    DPB

The code's been snapped up already.

• @DPB said: The code's been snapped up already.

And thank you for it, I have only heard good things about Sam & Max, so I am really looking forward to get started. :)

Add Comment