User Avatar Image

The Great "I did not receive a response to my ticket" Thread

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

So you didn't hear back from us? That's kinda weird. Sometimes responses fall through the cracks or get snagged by Spam filters, so we'll make sure you get the support you need.

Post here with your ticket number and we'll take a look at it ASAP.

Didn't get an automatic response? Tell us here and we'll search your username for ticket history.

204 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi,

I'm waiting since last Sunday (May 9th 2010) for you to help me with my question I've posted. I did receive the email that my support issue had been received (hence the issue number). However up till now I did now receive any answer at all! There is no mail in my spam box. Can someone please help me????

My problem is about Secrets of Monkey Island. I've double checked but I seem to have all system requirements (also played MI5 (or TOMI - all chapters on this computer and I had no problem with that at all).

When I double click on my MI I get a white window and then it gives me the following message: Monkey island 1 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

HELP !!!!

A desperate MI fan!

• Hello!

I've been waiting an answer to my question since 03/29/2010. My issue number is [issue-28373] and there is a thread concerning this question here.

• Sent my second email to support on May 15th (the first email was on May 2nd). The response email gave me the code "issue-31065". Hopefully this method will actually work. Please respond back by email. Thanks.

• @ice_man01 said: Got an email 6 days ago saying "Your order was accidentally overlooked. The distribution center has been beaten severely and has shipped out your case file in another order. You should have it soon." but I've still not received my item and the item status still says "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."
    Just wondering what is going on.
    Thank you!

I hope that was a joke from Telltale!

• Uh, I didn't get an automatic response, twice. I made a thread (sorry read the title and assumed it was only for not getting your ticket answered) http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16992
    That's the thread I made and says my problems.

• Hi!
    I am still awaiting a response on ticket issue-31031. The email address registered with this ticket is correct so, please, respond to it!
    /Fredrik

• I haven't got a response to my ticket issue-31520. It's a bit urgent, cause it's for a birthday present.

• Hi,

I'm waiting for a response for issue-31641. Sent it on Friday. I bought S&M Season 1 back in January (order ID #600047164979858), but it doesn't show up in the "Your Games" section so I can't download it.

I don't mean to be impatient, but I'd like an update. Thanks!

• Not sure if this is the right thread, but I e-mailed you to refund puzzle agent last week and haven't gotten a response. I thought you would e-mail me a coupon for puzzle agent but I found out you had to buy it with the things you want 50% off.

This discussion has been closed.