User Avatar Image

Sam & Max pre-order forum issues

posted by David E on - last edited - Viewed by 394 users

Hola, Devil's Playhouse preorderers!

We're having some issues with our exclusive pre-order forum adding robot. We'll hopefully get it fixed by tomorrow, and your account should be added automatically once we sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Doesn't work for me either. Also i never clicked on that email link that people are talking about and i delete emails as soon as i read them. must have not noticed that link click. but still i'm sure i preordered

• @Dangeresque said: Doesn't work for me either. Also i never clicked on that email link that people are talking about and i delete emails as soon as i read them. must have not noticed that link click. but still i'm sure i preordered

Emailing support would be your best bet for a quick resolution of this, assuming they don't see this post.

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Whoa, sorry for the delay, guys! Let me catch up...

@Eagle said: Hya I´ve preorderd the devils playhouse on 13th april but I can't acces the private forum... Is this the right place to ask if it can be fixed? :P

Thanx in advance! :D

@Eagle said: Kinda late for me to be saying this, but thanks for fixing the issue!

Looks like you guys are already in the correct user group. You ought to be able to see the Dispatch forum on the list.

@Eagle said: Doesn't work for me either. Also i never clicked on that email link that people are talking about and i delete emails as soon as i read them. must have not noticed that link click. but still i'm sure i preordered

@Eagle said: Hola!

I'm joining the club with the guys who have problems getting inside the pre-order section of Devil's Playhouse.

Any idea why I cannot inside?

You guys now have access to the private forum!

@Eagle said: Hey David, I know it isn't standard operating procedure, but I preordered the very first day it was available on PSN and I was wondering if I could get added to the preorderer's forum? At the time of the preorders opening up, I didn't have a computer to play S&M on, or I would have bought it there. I got one with a capable GPU the day S&M S3 was released, which of course was too late to get it preordered on PC.

No problem.

• btw: will the forum ever get closed and readable for everyone (Like the private ToMI-forum) because I ordered a few days to late to get access to it and would really like to be able to read the threads in there.

• I want to know when it will close so i can have the last post and have my name there forever

• IF it gets closed it will probably be done only after the 5th episode, so there is still a long wait for you (both)...

• I've pre-ordered TDP, but can't access the prvate forums...

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

@airborne-hk said: I've pre-ordered TDP, but can't access the prvate forums...

Added!

• Same problem in here. Bought the complete collection yesterday.

• @atm153 said: Hey David, I know it isn't standard operating procedure, but I preordered the very first day it was available on PSN and I was wondering if I could get added to the preorderer's forum? At the time of the preorders opening up, I didn't have a computer to play S&M on, or I would have bought it there. I got one with a capable GPU the day S&M S3 was released, which of course was too late to get it preordered on PC.

Entirely the same situation for me! Can I be added?

Add Comment