42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nice to see The Chairman of the Board here, posting amongst the serfs. :O

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

CSI stands for Curiosity Sustains Ignorance

• In my humble opinion $600,000 sounds more impressive than $0,6 million. This will surely be your downfall.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Congratulations on the investment Matthew.. I think it was a very wise choise.. the games telltale make have a huge market out there.. the futures lookin very good :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]In my humble opinion $600,000 sounds more impressive than $0,6 million. This will surely be your downfall.[/quote]
    Well it depends where you live. If you live in most English speaking countries and I think most Commonwealth countries, $0,6 million which I should be $06 millions i.e. $6 million albeit a strange way of writing it is probably more impressive :-P

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]after the sam and max reelane police/bad brain debarcle[/quote]

Don't remind me about that one #-o

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

The CSI games suffer from the same thing Bone suffers from.. all these games are completely devoid of any challenge whatsoever.
    So based on Bone, I'm sure Telltale will make a CSI game that fans of the previous CSI games will be very happy with :p

• [quote]The CSI games suffer from the same thing Bone suffers from.. all these games are completely devoid of any challenge whatsoever.
    So based on Bone, I'm sure Telltale will make a CSI game that fans of the previous CSI games will be very happy with :p[/quote]

The Bone game was clearly marked with a difficulty of 2/6 on the download page. If the CSI game also has a difficulty of 2/6, then maybe your claim will have merit.

But otherwise...

• I'm a little surprised we haven't heard or seen anything new about CSI from Ubisoft. Isn't the game's release supposed to be March or April? I wanna see a screenshot of this.

• Yeah, are we gonna get a CSI "Pre-game discussion" forum, some screenshots, a section on this site. Or is it more a 'gun for hire' type job that will be promoted via Ubisoft's sites and not Telltale's?

As Udvarnoky up there mentions, last we heard it was due for a Spring 06 release. That's not too far away...

Add Comment