User Avatar Image

A flaw in 302 [spoilers]

posted by doodinthemood on - last edited - Viewed by 297 users

I got the three blocks in the burial chamber and placed them in the spell cue card thing and stopped the protection spell.
Quite a bit later I asked (I think) the molewoman what three hands meant and she told me it reversed the spell before, but somehow sam had known to put in three hands.

I felt like I'd taken an accidental shortcut somehow. Am guessing there were a few of these, given the difficulty in working in all possible pathways through the 3 reels. Was a bit disappointed with that though.

Anyone else come across any?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe because they correctly answered the riddle in the first place, so what was the point of keeping them like that if they'll get the answer again anyways?

• Now I notice this, how much can the size of a block change in 100 years? Because, there's Sam and Max's Building, then was the Esperanto Book Store and after that Bosco's, but in the past, the site for the Esperanto Book Store was non existant.

• @GinnyN said: Now I notice this, how much can the size of a block change in 100 years? Because, there's Sam and Max's Building, then was the Esperanto Book Store and after that Bosco's, but in the past, the site for the Esperanto Book Store was non existant.

People knock down buildings to build new ones all the time. It's like the sick law of New York.

• @GinnyN said: Now I notice this, how much can the size of a block change in 100 years? Because, there's Sam and Max's Building, then was the Esperanto Book Store and after that Bosco's, but in the past, the site for the Esperanto Book Store was non existant.

I noticed that as well. The bookstore probably should have been in between those two stores. But who knows, maybe a good natured New Deal-funded giant robot stretched the block out in the 1930's to make way for a new store, only to have it destroyed by the Maimtron in 2008.

• No offense or anything but you guys should stop cutting so many puzzles out of your games.

Just my opinion.

• @Catfish33 said: No offense or anything but you guys should stop cutting so many puzzles out of your games.

Just my opinion.

And those are the one we notice. Imagine how many they actually cut.

To be fair, cut puzzles it's just part of the process. Some sound like good ideas at first, but then they discover they don't and the reverse can happen as well. If there's vestigial remains and we notice, we get to know a bit more about the process, even been just outsiders. Which is awesome to me

• @Jake said: I noticed that as well. The bookstore probably should have been in between those two stores. But who knows, maybe a good natured New Deal-funded giant robot stretched the block out in the 1930's to make way for a new store, only to have it destroyed by the Maimtron in 2008.

... Hohoho, I have got to see that. When I come to work for you guys can I make the animation for that scene?

Add Comment