User Avatar Image

Pre-ordered yet?

posted by Fury on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Just a poll to see how many people are interested in this game.

112 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: When asked if Telltale was releasing this game on Steam, Jake responded with "Most likely", linking to the Telltale Steam page with all their games lined up. It's a thread in this subforum, whose history is short, it should be pretty easy to find.

Actually he said it's a safe bet.

• I was expecting more stuff on the Puzzle Agent page by now.

Same thing happened with S&M Season 3, there was going to be exclusive wallpapers but they never appeared. The page stayed da same.

• will preorder, but holding out hoping for a free shipping offer. My house has an annoying habit of not being in the US.

• @doodinthemood said: will preorder, but holding out hoping for a free shipping offer. My house has an annoying habit of not being in the US.

Same here. Not too many days to go though.

• I decided to get SMI:SE, CSI: Hard Evidence and S&M Freelance Police for the 50% off deal. Of those CSI and S&M are the only physical items and they're just under what I can buy without paying customs fees. Now I just hope Telltale put the value I ordered them for and not the full-price value on the package, or this could become kind of expensive after all.

• @bamse said: I decided to get SMI:SE, CSI: Hard Evidence and S&M Freelance Police for the 50% off deal. Of those CSI and S&M are the only physical items and they're just under what I can buy without paying customs fees. Now I just hope Telltale put the value I ordered them for and not the full-price value on the package, or this could become kind of expensive after all.

Wait, how did you order CSI from telltale's website?

• User Avatar Image
    Tor

@bamse said: Now I just hope Telltale put the value I ordered them for and not the full-price value on the package, or this could become kind of expensive after all.

These days it's relatively easy to make them withdraw a claim for VAT and customs fees if they have overestimated the value. Before you pick up the package at the post office, email ksutland@posten.no with the shipment number and a pdf printout of the invoice with the correct amount. After a couple of days they'll have corrected their mistake and you'll be able to pick up the package without paying.

• I was waiting to pre-order until I could decide what else from the Telltale store I wanted to get, but I finally convinced myself to buy the Tales t-shirt, the Voodoo card set, and the Sam and Max soundtracks.

Add Comment