User Avatar Image

robots+mars=mare-arches of time

posted by kane on - last edited - Viewed by 124 users

profess in the mare-arches song episode 204 specific giant robot i e Maimtron 9000 dun but vein after robts in the song was marshons maybe it happens in session 4 5 or 6 but well just saying or it telltale forth it was fun or sonthink

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @kane said: No it's American plus it wasn't designed will and I'm English PS: I speak good.

I always imagine you speaking really well into this old voice recognition unit that's all rusted over.

• ha ha ha it not that old but clos

• kane wat arent you saying purple monkey dishwasher

• the it I had it I tried happing you but no make fun of the guy how cant read real macho

• yh 22 i know wat in the time travel bathroom sam and max together no really kane

• Kane, what they're trying to say is you type like a ferret on acid who's humping the keyboard. Please, try proper spelling and maybe even a little bit of grammar. Otherwise, no-one has any idea what the hell you're doing. Really. At all.

• Have you got anything to record your self with? That way you could record what you want to say and post them on a website, that way people can understand your replys and posts. The only problem with that plan I don't know a place were you could post your audio files, but it's an idea.

• @Kroms said: Kane, what they're trying to say is you type like a ferret on acid who's humping the keyboard. Please, try proper spelling and maybe even a little bit of grammar. Otherwise, no-one has any idea what the hell you're doing. Really. At all.

Did you read the thread? He's not actually typing.

@Kroms said: profess in the mare-arches song episode 204 specific giant robot i e Maimtron 9000 dun but vein after robts in the song was marshons maybe it happens in session 4 5 or 6 but well just saying or it telltale forth it was fun or sonthink
    I can't figure out exactly what words kane meant to use here, but he's saying that since the mariachis mentioned robots and Martian invaders, maybe Martians invaders will show up in a later season.

I understood the rest, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, kane.

@Kroms said: Sorry, I have dyslexia.

@Kroms said: Thing that makes it hard to read.

@Kroms said: No, it's American, plus it wasn't designed well, and I'm English. PS: I speak good.

Mars Aliens in in Pedro's song in episode 204.

@Kroms said: Ha ha ha, it's not that old, but close.

@Kroms said: That's it, I've had it. I tried happing(?) you but you make fun of the guy who can't read. Real macho.
    I'm really not sure about this one.

Anyway, I don't think the song was talking about anything specific. Just listing stereotypical futuristic situations.

• thank you it cools her and deer different words but what I was saying

Add Comment