User Avatar Image

Who do you think will be the series main villain? (Speculation Spoilers)

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 658 users

Vote on the poll.

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • before
    Yog Soggoth ) penal zone ( sam and max
    now
    Yog Soggoth : penal zone : sam and max
    thigh it out it got dislecsea remember

• @Harald B said: I thought they only needed the generator to suck him in? If that thing needs constant power, then yes I suppose we'll see Skun-ka'pe again soon.

The generator creates another dimension, not open a portal to a dimension. I think will be nice to see Skun-ka'pe again. Somehow.

@Harald B said: If find it hard to believe that whoever took Max's brain left the Toybox. There aren't a whole lot of people with The Gift, but there's only one Devil's Toybox.

Somebody else say it, but I also think they need Max's Brain to power up Skun-ka'pe Ship, just like Skun-ka'pe did it with Gordon. Girl Stinky (And Harry) was in the Spaceship at the end of the Penal Zone, which make sense they took Max's Brain and left the Toy Box.

• OMG HARRY MOLEMAN!!!!

I completely forgot - Harry would be a perfect candidate for the series main villain!

• You guys are kidding, right? Harry? There's no way he has the guts to rip someone's head open like that. Stinky and Sal, maybe, but whatever they're up to, they were already planning it before the spaceship came into the picture.

• Exactly - no-one would ever believe it which makes Harry the perfect candidate. Not to mention he would have an army of molemen who know a lot about the toybox AND he was on Skunk'ape's ship at the end of 301.

• he probable sick of talk like that so he has a reason and I wooden put it past him he did put a hit out on sybil and told sam to kill max remember and he is death incarnate ps all Molemen have a cheers

• And Harry is pretty desperate - he doesn't have a job anymore and for some strange reason, he was hanging out at Mama Bosco's in 301...

Can we add Harry to the poll? I'm starting to have strong suspicions that it might be him.

• HARRY MOLEMAN is starting to sand epic

• @tabstis said: And Harry is pretty desperate - he doesn't have a job anymore and for some strange reason, he was hanging out at Mama Bosco's in 301...

Can we add Harry to the poll? I'm starting to have strong suspicions that it might be him.

I think he must be important because OBVIOULY he's decendant of the original guardians of the Tomb, but, as far as become the main villian... I don't know...

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Telltale tends to introduce the major villain in the first episode of a season: Hugh Bliss in season 1, the Soda Poppers in season 2, LeChuck in ToMI.. Another thing that those characters have in common is that they didn't necessarily stand out as being villains during the course of the season - there was generally at least some kind of "are they / aren't they" vibe going on.

Add Comment