User Avatar Image

The Disorient Express Appreciation Thread

posted by MRN on - last edited - Viewed by 300 users

15qyq6f.jpg

Words cannot describe the awesomness.

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jaden551 said: If ou look at the model for this train it is the same as the soul train just with alitle less paint.

Of course, the interior has still to be made, if they're going to use it in an episode. And both trains can have a completely different interior too, if they like.

I just noticed, the train behind the office is used to just pass by, isn't it? After all, we learned in episode 101 that there is no station nearby.
    However, the train behaves rather odd in 301. It seems to stop and accelerate totally random and even changes direction for no apparent reason. Is the driver on some serious drugs here? Will we find out in a later episode?

• no it damaged it near strati street so it was going to ha pin eventual

• Do you mean when the Maimtron ripped it off the tracks in the trailer for season 2?

• @jaden551 said: If you look at the model for this train it is the same as the soul train just with a little less paint.

Yes, but this one is on rails far above the ground! :D

No, I actually agree with LogicDeLuxe. Every single episode prior to 'Tomb of Sammun-Mak' I have really wanted to see Sam & Max board that train to somewhere so that we could see the interior of it as well as see the other station(s) that it leads to. I'm very curious with things like that.

• i hate the disorient express. i can't understand the puzzle

• @The Highway said: i hate the disorient express. i can't understand the puzzle

How can you not like trains?

• I loved the name, and the fact that the cars' names are taken from the fact that each is overlayed with a particular color (i.e the blue car has a blue hue while the yellow car has a yellow hue).

• @The Highway said: i hate the disorient express. i can't understand the puzzle

But the Disorient Express is awesome, it has such charm and character! Is this the only reason you hate the train, because you don't understand the puzzle?

• @Hayden said: But the Disorient Express is awesome, it has such charm and character! Is this the only reason you hate the train, because you didn't understand the puzzle?

What the hell are you talking about? I LOVE the Disorient Express!

Add Comment