User Avatar Image

Who do you think will be the series main villain? (Speculation Spoilers)

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 552 users

Vote on the poll.

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Harry Moleman or dues he have a curse and it to epic that it was band bi the moleman elders

• @kane said: Harry Moleman or dues he have a curse and it to epic that it was band bi the moleman elders

If anything, Harry Moleman would turn out to be "The One" and save the day, hehe.

• It was the Ham Sandwich all along! (Incredibly obscure reference, -20 points). Seriously though, is Papierwaite even alive at this point? I had assumed he died at the end of 302, and even if he didn't, he was in his 40's an hundred years ago, so, you know ...

• 1902-2010
    but to him 1 day has past

• @Lena_P said: It was the Ham Sandwich all along! (Incredibly obscure reference, -20 points). Seriously though, is Papierwaite even alive at this point? I had assumed he died at the end of 302, and even if he didn't, he was in his 40's an hundred years ago, so, you know ...

Here's one of the explanations I can think of for him coming back: Time probably goes at different rates in different dimensions. Maybe he was in a dimension that aged him at a slower rate than normal time.

Here's another: Maybe he was sealed into the astral projector, and coming up to that point in the story unleashed him.

Theory: You may notice that, when Sameth or Maximus died in the final reel before the final puzzle was solved, Max stopped it because he was an "impressionable" viewer and it was inappropriate. However, you notice it was not stopped when Papier Waite was killed. Now maybe this is because Max didn't think that Papier Waite's death was not inappropriate for impressionable viewers. I submit, however, that it was when Papier Waite said the magic words that Max's brain was stolen. This would make it even more likely that Papier Waite did it, as the projector was not seen among the Toys of Power when it was opened by Papier Waite before the summoning.

In fact, I submit that each sacrifice creates a new Toy of Power, and it can be reversed if the Toy of Power ever fulfilled its purpose. Unfortunately for more of the Toys of Power, their purpose is never fully fulfilled. There is a possibility that the toy stays there even after the being that was sacrificed was unleashed, just without its powers.

Please note that all of that which was in spoiler tags was theory, and I came up with it as I wrote this post. That is, most of it.

Add Comment