41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @tabstis said: I think he might come back as his vampire in a later episode - possibly where sam and max heal him using the vampire reverse curse (which they didn't seem to use in the end...)

I think the vampire reverse cures only works before you are bitten

• Jurgen is awesome. I like both versions.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

I like the way human Jurgen looks so innocent with those freckles and big blue eyes, but underneath he's just as much of a b****** as the vampire version.

• @tabstis said: I think he might come back as his vampire in a later episode - possibly where sam and max heal him using the vampire reverse curse (which they didn't seem to use in the end...)

That would defeat episode 203 altogether!

Isn't it mean that -of all people- Sameth is responsible for turning Jürgen into a vampire?!!

• @barchetta said:
    Isn't it mean that -of all people- Sameth is responsible for turning Jürgen into a vampire?!!

I actually found that quite amusing.

Jurgen said it was too late: presumably the curse is irreversible when he actually becomes a vampire. Also, he seems quite happy with his new vampire self anyway.

• I thought that he liked being a vampire after he became one but in a later episode, perhaps they turn him back for a puzzle or something even if he doesn't want to be...

• I think it's amazing that as a human Jurgen was even skinnier and girlier than he was as an emo vampire. I realize he hadn't eaten in fifty years, but still!

• @Randulf said: Jurgen said it was too late: presumably the curse is irreversible when he actually becomes a vampire. Also, he seems quite happy with his new vampire self anyway.

The curse is basically a slightly different bad luck whammy, it attracts vampires to you.So the curse removal would just stop a vampire coming near you not undo the biting, he isn't actually cursed anymore.

• I don’t like Jurgen. I don’t like his design, and he doesn’t make me laugh at all. He’s the kind of character I’d love to see in a very minor role, because yes in that situation it works. But I mean, if he had a real german accent, if he had a very strong personal design, yes… but for me he looks more like a normal guy’s photo where teenagers have drawn funny things onto. He have no charisma at all… :(

Add Comment