41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • For the most part, I like Jurgen okay. The one thing I don't like: his nipple rings. -shudder-

• I didn't care much about Jürgen in 203 but I loved him as a human in 302. I was sad we were supposed to turn him into a vampire.

• @Avistew said: I didn't care much about Jürgen in 203 but I loved him as a human in 302. I was sad we were supposed to turn him into a vampire.

He was a pansy in 302

• @GuruGuru214 said: For the most part, I like Jurgen okay. The one thing I don't like: his nipple rings. -shudder-

Yes, agreed! I did not like those at all, they were one of the few things that I did not like. Nipples should not have piercings, and especially not the piercings that he had.

-shudder-[2]

• Human Jürgen all the way :D
    Also, why are the umlaut dots missing on the ü, Telltale? I demand an explanation!

• @Avistew said: I didn't care much about Jürgen in 203 but I loved him as a human in 302. I was sad we were supposed to turn him into a vampire.

I think "he" was awesome in 203. Where would this world be without an emo vampire? :)

• Being German and from Stuttgart myself I have to say I like Jurgen and the attention my hometown gets.
    I like that he is a wimpy wussy Vampire and all that.

What i majorly dislike is the fake German accent and the inability to pronounce the German words in his lines. How hard can it be to get some German origin voice actor or at least ask some German for advice on proper words and pronounciation if you want to use that in your product?

Hell.. i bet you would have 100 volunteers that help you for free if you would ask for help.

Bad German accent is not funny for Germans cause half the time its incomprehensible what the character tries to say and i can't believe its funny for Americans cause they wouldn't understand fake or real German either way.

That being said:
    <3 Jurgen and Stuttgart

• he wise in a wall let her you sand gunmen after that plus it so ovens the German ascent isolate really a gunmen ascent that is why it is fun

• At least he has a better accent than most game Germans, where they only change the s's to z's. Ziz iz not how ze Germanz zould zpeak.

• @Sausy Gibbon said: At least he has a better accent than most game Germans, where they only change the s's to z's. Ziz iz not how ze Germanz zould zpeak.

Yeah. You should change all 'th's into 'z's as long as it is a vowel that follows the 'th'.

Edit: Oh, and all 'g's are pronounced in the way that you would pronounce 'j' in the name 'Jacque'.

Add Comment