User Avatar Image

Just ordered the Animated Series.

posted by Ezny on - last edited - Viewed by 458 users

Finished the comic, and just wanted more Sam & Max. I love cartoons in general so I figured why not. Even if it's bad I won't care, I'll still enjoy it, but from what I've heard some of it is pretty good.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Catfish33 said: Yep there's quite a few of them in the last panel. :D

Suppose you could put up a few scans of the family from that comic? Is it a one page comic? I thought I heard that from somewhere, but I can't be sure...

• @Catfish33 said: I thought it was cool how it comes with a sticker. I'm actually looking forward to that quite a bit. :o Oh and the special features too, well all of it really.

Should show up before the end of the week, most likely...

Sorry your dog ate them, lol.

i lost my sticker...

• @The Highway said: i lost my sticker...

It's a sticker? I thought it was just so people couldn't arest you, The how didi I get away with murder with it then?

• Their family only appears in the last panel.

And the cartoon has a really corny tone. It's well-written, but I think that puts some people off a bit.

• there's not enough senseless violence. stupid kids, can't handle it...

• @jaden551 said: It's a sticker? I thought it was just so people couldn't arest you, The how didi I get away with murder with it then?

Maybe it was The Highway's sticker you used.

• Lorne should be in the games hes a brilliant character so should Mack Salmon as well.

I just realised, at the start of the episode Sam & Max vs The Uglions, doesn't the narrator for that episode sound a little bit like the narrator who appears at the start of The Devils Playhouse episodes.

• @Threepwood4Life said: I just realised, at the start of the episode Sam & Max vs The Uglions, doesn't the narrator for that episode sound a little bit like the narrator who appears at the start of The Devils Playhouse episodes.

They're both meant to sound like the Twilight Zone narrator, I'd assume

• @queen_of_the_lobsters said: Suppose you could put up a few scans of the family from that comic? Is it a one page comic? I thought I heard that from somewhere, but I can't be sure...

I could take a pic with my camera and post it that way if you want, but... is that legal? I don't wanna get in trouble. Someone tell me so I can hurry up and do it, please. :D

edit: my camera is making me really mad.

Oh and it hasn't started shipping yet. :( I had a feeling this might happen, because of the many, many standard ToMI dvds getting ready to ship... So who knows when it will show up.. :rolleyes:

• @Catfish33 said: I could take a pic with my camera and post it that way if you want, but... is that legal? I don't wanna get in trouble. Someone tell me so I can hurry up and do it, please. :D

If it's just one panel then it shouldn't be a problem. I saw panels and even full pages of comics up on the Sam and Max Wiki, and it wasn't a problem there. Still, perhaps you ought to ask a moderator if you aren't sure.

Add Comment