User Avatar Image

chapter 4, feast for the senses, course 4 and 5

posted by huntress tine on - last edited - Viewed by 621 users

I am trying not to say something funny this time.
But, this "feast for the senses" challange is nothing but terrible. Do not have any clue what is ment with course 4 and 5 and what to do. Running around the jungle like a drunken firefly; not that elegant but that useless.
Any hint is highly welcome.

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i just saw it last night, thought "that person needs help" and started playing with it, taking pictures. soon i had it figured out. it helps when you have a physical map, i guess..,

• What effort! Again, Thank You.

• honestly, it took me 2 minutes during a snack

i want to get one printed on map material now

• Despite I have no idea what " printed on map material" means, I hope You get what You want. What I understand is that you must be an genius of its own (so I don't have to accept that i am a complete nincompoop not being able to find an solution that easy).
    On the other hand I managed trough the whole chapter 5 without any help; .... well i was cheating once ore twice at the forums. nevertheless; I am very proud of that. very!
    All luck

• I mean printed on some kind of material that you would use for a pirate map eg. like clothes, but more rough

• How about leather?
    By the way, now that I finished the challange I feel a bit like missing that Guybrush. Somehow.
    Another by the way: If I got it right you passed your exam. Congratulations.

• leather wouldn't work, i mean the fabric the map of the gulf of melange will be printed on

• you found that puzzle this hard?
    i thought it was quite easy...

• @huntress tine said: had run around in the jungle for hours now, trying the "Random Thing". This doesn't work at all. Haven't found any logical system either. Am close to throw the computer out of the window.

If you haven't figured out what to do yet i'll post part of a walkthrough i created

From the well: go right. Now go in your inventory and examine the feast of the senses menu, press top fold, bottom fold, bottom-right fold, top-right fold, top fold, bottom fold, then get out of your inventory and go down. Now go in your inventory and examine the feast of the senses menu, press top fold, bottom fold, top-left fold, bottom-left fold, bottom fold then top fold, then go up. Now go in your inventory and examine the feast of the senses menu, press top fold, bottom fold, top-left fold, bottom-left fold, bottom fold then top fold, then go left. That leads to the tarot cards to use on the sponge last.

• For your map: Try the fabric sails are made of.

If You are looking for some stuff more piraty: Here is what guybrush may had to do to find it: Go to the Rock of Gelato. There in a nearly invisible cave you will find a rock skin woven in darkness by manatee worms. Bring this to sunlight at noon and spreed alcohol free voodoo raspberry grog over it. This will work, i promise.

Add Comment