User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users

Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!

375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!

• Hi, Mr Stemmle. Somehow you make me even more excited about the forthcoming episode than I was before. Perhaps it's because you're so cheerful and fun-loving and a little mad, infectiously so. I dunno...

[LIST=1]
    [*]Do we get to see any more S1/2 characters in this episode? (personally I hope not because the story is better so far without them)
    [*]What role does Sal play?
    [*]Do we see more of the Narrator in a more expanded role than just narrating?
    [*]Is Skun'ka'pe back?
    [*]How is it possible for us to use psychic powers and have S&M share the same storyline?
    [*]Are we talking more a fortnight 'til release or nearer a month?
    [*]Is Steve Purcell getting any more involved besides OKing stuff?
    [/LIST]

I understand that most of these probably won't get answered because they give too much away but any reasonable stab at them will be appreciated. Thanks!

• Do we get to explode anything? I want to explode stuff!

• Hello there Señor Mike "I'm still not quite sure how to pronounce your last name" Stemmle! Those juicy tidbits of information are whetting my appetite for destruction quite profusely. I won't distract you with repetitions of previously-stated questions, but I thank you for being here to answer them, as well as being generally awesome!

• User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Staff

@lombre said: If the Crime-Tron is back, will there be more of the smaller, clue-finding locations like those found in The Penal Zone (Meesta Pizza, Bob's Toys!s)?

There are definitely some smaller locations, yes.

• User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Staff

@tbm1986 said:
    Do we get to see any more S1/2 characters in this episode? (personally I hope not because the story is better so far without them)

Not in THIS episode.

What role does Sal play?

Well, he's a giant talking cockroach, so his range is a little limited. I mean, we tried him out for Hamlet, but it really didn't work.

Do we see more of the Narrator in a more expanded role than just narrating?

You mean, like narrating OTHER stories? That'd be weird.

Is Skun'ka'pe back?

You can't keep a bad ape down.

How is it possible for us to use psychic powers and have S&M share the same storyline?

Ah, I think I see where we're tripping each other up. I tend to think of the "storyline" as being separate from "player I'm currently controlling." To answer your question less coyly, yes, you'll be switching back and forth between Sam and Max again in 303.

Are we talking more a fortnight 'til release or nearer a month?

I'm not sure. I just know it's shooting through the approval processes like excrement through a goose on laxatives.

Mike

Add Comment