User Avatar Image

Just ordered the Animated Series.

posted by Ezny on - last edited - Viewed by 443 users

Finished the comic, and just wanted more Sam & Max. I love cartoons in general so I figured why not. Even if it's bad I won't care, I'll still enjoy it, but from what I've heard some of it is pretty good.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @queen_of_the_lobsters said: If it's just one panel then it shouldn't be a problem. I saw panels and even full pages of comics up on the Sam and Max Wiki, and it wasn't a problem there. Still, perhaps you ought to ask a moderator if you aren't sure.

Ok, I'll ask someone. For now though, my camera really is making me mad. Sorry. :o

• So I tried to get a pic of the panel, I must've taken about 80 pictures in all, all of them were too blurry. The camera didn't know what to focus on... I only got it about two weeks ago, and I'm gonna take it back and get a better one, I was getting frustrated with it anyways. It has other issues I don't feel like dealing with as well.

So, sorry I couldn't post it yet. : \

:o

• @Catfish33 said: So I tried to get a pic of the panel, I must've taken about 80 pictures in all, all of them were too blurry. The camera didn't know what to focus on... I only got it about two weeks ago, and I'm gonna take it back and get a better one, I was getting frustrated with it anyways. It has other issues I don't feel like dealing with as well.

So, sorry I couldn't post it yet. : \

:o

I can scan it when I get home in a couple of hours. Thought about doing it yesterday, but I started playing Kyrandia and forgot all about it.

• Here it is. If it turns out this isn't legal, I hope someone removes this post. Didn't want to upload it anywhere else, just in case.

• I just ordered the animated series too! But I ordered the ToMI DVD with it so it will probably take a little longer..

• Well it finally shipped today for me, hopefully it will show up by Saturday.

• I ordered mine three days before you, but it's only been submitted to their warehouse so far. :( Maybe they had misplaced their CSI DVDs (I don't really care for the series - I just want a complete collection) and that's what's holding up the shipment. Or maybe they just like you more.

• LOL ok so in response to the shipping comments:

I ordered ToMI dvd a long time ago, but... Ordered SnMseries about a week ago, and it showed up yesterday... ToMI dvd hasn't even shipped yet, but many other people already have it sitting at home. [standard edition, same version I ordered]

So basically, the orders don't seem to be in any 'order' it's all pretty topsy turvy and un-organized apparently.

Trust me, they don't like me better, or I woulda gotten my ToMI dvd by now. :p

• I just ordered the seires my self, like an hour ago, along with a poster. I'm looking forward to it, I'm gunna take a random guess and think I wont get it until 2 weeks because that's how long Surfin' The Highway took buuut judging by other peoples comments who really knows XD

Add Comment