User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!

375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN

Do you think this episode it turininbg out to be better than The Tomb of Sammun-mak and The Penal Zone?

• @MRN said: Do you think this episode it turininbg out to be better than The Tomb of Sammun-mak and The Penal Zone?

i think they keep getting better. if that stays the case, imagine if they went to 308! Outta-sight!

• @The Highway said: i think they keep getting better. if that stays the case, imagine if they went to 308! Outta-sight!

You mean 403 when max now is ruler of the universe.

• User Avatar Image
    MRN

Is Superball back in this episode?

• User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Staff

@Hungryfreak said: Episode 1 was definitely not Plan 9.

Also, I do have an insignificant question with which to distract you. Are there any good cracks about Franz Kafka in this episode, given one of the themes?

Ironically, given the Pea Soup Fog of Literary Pretentiousness that regularly wafts through halls of Telltale, I don't think there's a single solitary Kafka reference with regards to Sal. I guess we were too busy coming up with fart jokes.

Mike "My AP English Teacher Would Be So Ashamed" Stemmle

• User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Staff

@The Highway said: I want to know if Skunkape will be the main villain again. And if there will be another reference to Yog Soggoth

I think it's fair to say that every episode will have a different "main" villain... make of that what you will.

And I'm sure there's a Yog-Soggtoh reference in the ep somewhere. Maybe even two or three. Of course, there's also a reference to John Wilkes Booth, so maybe you shouldn't read to much into things...

Mike

• Thank you Mike for answering all of my questions, even if some were a bit evasive. Nice stab! :)

Add Comment