User Avatar Image

Over 50 puzzles?!

posted by Ezny on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Wow, that sounds like a lot, considering it's only one episode. At least at this point.

I'm starting to get a little excited for Puzzle Agent now.

I wonder how many hours of gameplay will episode one generally have? Is it going to be around the 6-hour area like most TT games? Or maybe a bit longer, considering over 50 puzzles... ?

114 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @prizna said: thanks, have you played them, and if so are they any good?

2 of the best DS games available, IMO.

• @The Highway said: 2 of the best DS games available, IMO.

I might take a look at them.

btw what is MN?

• @Fury said: Hell yeah they're good. Only downside is the story is a bit ridiculous in each of them. I dunno about 3, 4 and 5 but it all gets really unrealistic in Layton 1 and 2.

Layton is greater than MN though. Just for this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrUZLZnh1cM

im learning to play the music in this scene on the piano.

• @prizna said: MN?

What is the mystery of Scoggins, MN

• @The Highway said: 2 of the best DS games available, IMO.

I preferred Phoenix Wright, but it got stale as it went on, wheras Layton managed to stay fresh each time.

Man, Ace Attorney 5 was bad.

• layton stays fresh by making robots, drugged up townsfolk, and apparently talking puddings?!

• @The Highway said: layton stays fresh by making robots, drugged up townsfolk, and apparently talking puddings?!

No idea about the puddings.

I have a theory about Luke. I think he's a bear.

Serious. He talks to animals. And he's sort of bearish looking. I think it's possible going off the plot of the previous games.

Gah I want to see that movie! It came out in japanese cinemas last december but no-one has fansubbed it. They fansubbed Haruhi! Gonna have to wait for the english release in september I think.... Hopefully I'll see it sooner.

• @Fury said: No idea about the puddings.

I have a theory about Luke. I think he's a bear.

Serious. He talks to animals. And he's sort of bearish looking. I think it's possible going off the plot of the previous games.

Gah I want to see that movie! It came out in japanese cinemas last december but no-one has fansubbed it. They fansubbed Haruhi! Gonna have to wait for the english release in september I think.... Hopefully I'll see it sooner.

you could always try to get your hands on the singapore version... it had english and chinese subtitles...

• @Fury said: What is the mystery of Scoggins, MN

thanks,

• @The Highway said: you could always try to get your hands on the singapore version... it had english and chinese subtitles...

The problem is you have to get a cam, and that rarely happens, even with really popular japanes movies. Piracy just isn't as rampant over there. Either that or the fansub groups are trying to avoid legal trouble. They get in enough trouble for tv releases, so movies would be another step up.

But Mazui did Haruhi.... Why can't they do Higashi no Eden Movie 2 and The Professor Layton movie...

I can't see Layton on any anime sites, so I don't think it's been released to the net. I'm hopeful for the japanese dvd release, whenever that is.

Add Comment