User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users

Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!

375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @light_rises said: Oh, and if you were referring to me with that first "he", I'm actually a she. ;)

I was actually referring to Shwoo, but I will try to remember that, just in case.

• Wow that screenshot is... different.

Are we sure that it's for the next episode and that that is Sam standing there?

• User Avatar Image
    MRN

^^Yes, the name of the image is: snm_tdp_tsmb_noir_sam.jpg wich means: sam & max the devil's playhouse they stole max's brain noir sam

• @tabstis said: Wow that screenshot is... different.

Are we sure that it's for the next episode and that that is Sam standing there?

It's for the next episode, I'm not really sure if it's Sam. I'm in the middle road of hoping he is and not.

• @GinnyN said: It's for the next episode, I'm not really sure if it's Sam. I'm in the middle road of hoping he is and not.

Well, on the off-chance he isn't our Sam -- and I'm almost positive he is -- having a noir-esque doppelganger running around would make for an easy transition into the clone plot thread for Episode 4. Although what little we've seen of the clones so far makes them look like complete dopes. (On the other hand, the two don't have to be mutually exclusive, if things are twisted a bit further. Hmm ... )

Out of curiosity, what makes you half-hope Noir!Sam isn't our Sam?

• @light_rises said: Well, on the off-chance he isn't our Sam -- and I'm almost positive he is -- having a noir-esque doppelganger running around would make for an easy transition into the clone plot thread for Episode 4. Although what little we've seen of the clones so far makes them look like complete dopes. (On the other hand, the two don't have to be mutually exclusive, if things are twisted a bit further. Hmm ... )

Out of curiosity, what makes you half-hope Noir!Sam isn't our Sam?

The exactly thing you just said. In fact, I'm somewhat hoping those clones have, in some way, a diferent version of Sam's personality each one, and the Noir!Sam desing (AND Sameth's, but the film thingie was totally unexpected and awesome) was feeding my hopes about it. Trust me, I fully support the classes with Flint Paper he looks like he will have, but at the same time, I was thinking in something different. Either way, I'm sure is going to be awesome =P.

• Could the picture be showing Flint Paper in Sam's body? Perhaps body-swapping will be a theme in this ep. Therefore Sam will be solving the case with Max in Skunkape's body, perhaps?

• @Shaun-the-Post said: Could the picture be showing Flint Paper in Sam's body? Perhaps body-swapping will be a theme in this ep. Therefore Sam will be solving the case with Max in Skunkape's body, perhaps?

Very interesting theory - personally I want to see the return of Skunkape properly but from what he says, it seems like body swapping will be a theme.

• @Shaun-the-Post said: Could the picture be showing Flint Paper in Sam's body? Perhaps body-swapping will be a theme in this ep. Therefore Sam will be solving the case with Max in Skunkape's body, perhaps?

Well, they have done body-swapping before, in 203. It´s a possibility

• Is this Sam as we've never seen him?!??!

Add Comment