User Avatar Image

Steam discussion - merged threads

posted by The Gentleman on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Can we bet on a Steam version of these games?

208 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Tor

I think that's a fairly safe bet considering the trend so far.

• Do keep in mind that it will have a few hours delays!

• @NeatNit said: Do keep in mind that it will have a few hours delays!

I bought my first Telltale games on Steam, OCD begs me to keep them all on there.

• Steam steam steam steam steam :)

• I'll pre order the games on here, so I can instantly dl them instantly and then link them to my steam account.

I wonder if there will be pre-orders.

• Who says you can link TTG games to your Steam account?

Or are you talking about adding non-Steam shortcuts to the Steam client?

• Until now I got all my Telltale games on Steam. However in the recent Puzzle Agent sale and the insane Sam & Max sale, I got all of them here on Telltale too.

I'd love to get the games on my Steam account (no, I don't mean adding shortcuts through Steam), but I'm not buying Telltale games through Steam ever again!

• User Avatar Image
    rXp

Hi guys,

I'm a big fan of the monkey island and so bought the Tales of a Monkey Island and loved them ! I'm sure TT Games will make a great game out of Back to The Future but I would to know if we have any information on if they will release it (and prerealese it) through Steam.

Best regards,

rXp>!

• Given how almost Telltale's entire library is available on Steam already, I'm sure BttF will be sold on there soon.

Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to get it off the Telltale Store, though? Just out of curiosity.

• User Avatar Image
    rXp

@RAnthonyMahan said: Given how almost Telltale's entire library is available on Steam already, I'm sure BttF will be sold on there soon.

Is there a reason why you wouldn't want to get it off the Telltale Store, though? Just out of curiosity.

Well I like to have my games regroup at one or 2 places.So for several now years I buy only digital games through steam mostly or blizzard for starcraft 2(example) the last game I bought that came with a box was FEAR 2 and I did that because it was on steam so even if I have the box I have it on my steam account :)
    I reformat a lot my computer and with steam I don't need to reinstall my games I keep them all on an second hard drive (1TO of game ^^) AND since I got a laptop on linux to work (I develop) Steam is the easiest platform to virtualize with wine :)
    (got all my games on 2 pc thanks to steam)

I say all that without saying the autoupdate the steam friend the steam gift etc... ;) I bought the complet Monkey Island pack for a friend on steam :)

Add Comment