User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!

375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Great... now I have to jam all that anticipation into a few short weeks. Can't wait to see what happens next!

• I have a question: Who got the great* idea of remove Max's Brain so Sam could get character development? Or was you decided to remove Max's Brain and then notice Sam could get character development? Or you made a some sort of bullet point about what you want to do in the season and there was "Sam get character development" or something like that? (Also, who got that idea of put him in shirtsleeves for this episode?)

*It's not an irony

• @GinnyN said: I have a question: Who got the great* idea of remove Max's Brain so Sam could get character development? Or was you decided to remove Max's Brain and then notice Sam could get character development? Or you made a some sort of bullet point about what you want to do in the season and there was "Sam get character development" or something like that? (Also, who got that idea of put him in shirtsleeves for this episode?)

*It's not an irony

it could have been inspired by a Bad Day On the Moon, where Max actually dies and his spirit lives on Sam's body for a while. It was the first thing that crossed my mind when i read the title of the chapter.

But anyway, its not like Sam didn't have character development, he was the "main" character so far, since you only directly controlled him until season 3.

• @omiyage said: it could have been inspired by a Bad Day On the Moon, where Max actually dies and his spirit lives on Sam's body for a while. It was the first thing that crossed my mind when i read the title of the chapter.

But anyway, its not like Sam didn't have character development, he was the "main" character so far, since you only directly controlled him until season 3.

I don't think Max is living on in this Episode, I think he's in a jar, possibly in Alaska.

• Max will be 'taking charge of an investigation' in this episode.
    We don't have enough information yet to make judgement but it looks like it may actually be Max we control in this episode despite the pictures and the fact that he is lacking a brain!

• @jaden551 said: sam without max = s

No, it would be s-x. Maybe thats the reason for all the fangirling :eek:

*Goes off to be proud of a deep, insightful and mature first post*

• @evil_fungus said: No, it would be s-x. Maybe thats the reason for all the fangirling :eek:

*Goes off to be proud of a deep, insightful and mature first post*

actually, it would be s&, so... yeah

• My logic went something like this:
    S + A + M - (M + A + X) = S - X + A - A + M -M = S - X

Sure- its a stretch, but it was for a good cause (or at least a cause)

• It would be S&F (Sam and Flint).

Add Comment