User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 13K users

It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.

1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

This is through normal play; I don't aggressively pursue achievements (except to unlock the milestone weapons).

• @[TTG said: Yare;324173']257

This is through normal play; I don't aggressively pursue achievements (except to unlock the milestone weapons).

Same, but amazing job there.

• @[TTG said: Yare;324173']257

Obviously, either you play entirely too much or I'm not playing nearly enough. I like to think that the truth is somewhere between the two. I haven't touched TF2 in months except for costume references, and anymore I just use the Source SDK model viewer for most of that.

I always tell myself I want to get into playing it again, but I never do. Sort of like how I've been trying to get to Dangeresque 3 for the past week, even though I haven't been doing anything meaningful to prevent my playing it.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Obviously, either you play entirely too much or I'm not playing nearly enough. I like to think that the truth is somewhere between the two.

Nah, I just have a... strange play style. Achievements that would be difficult for others, like "Jarate and then melee a group of 3 guys to death" is something that will happen on its own for me.

But I will never, ever have the achievement for stopping a backstab with the razorback.

Ever.

• I think the hardest I've ever worked for one was "Be Polite", because rather than kill someone with the kukri and then taunt, I did it the hard way and killed someone with the rifle, switched to the kukri, and taunted in time for the freezecam. As far as ones that have just happened...hell if I can remember that far back. I do remember that I got "Consolation Prize" surprisingly fast.

The achievement I'll probably never get is "World Traveler", just because I don't think I could stand sitting through an entire game on 2fort. God, I hate 2fort...

• I don't think I'll ever get Photostroika. Taunting while Ubered is just a waste.

• The hardest achievement for me was probably Scout's "Moon Shot", because I didn't know exactly how to do it quite right. I got most of my Medic achievements near the beginning of their rounds and by accident, as well as most of my Soldier achievements. I think I could probably get any achievement though. If they're there, they aren't impossible.

• @[TTG said: Yare;324219']But I will never, ever have the achievement for stopping a backstab with the razorback.

Why?

Add Comment